PDA

View Full Version : the old brave cat

Fixed
10-10-2007, 03:12 PM
bro I'm riding back from tampa gen hospital . you have go over a bridge it is on an island .. a lot of traffic narrow sidewalk but that is the safest way to get there . I'm not on the side walk i'm on the road I look over and see this old cat he must be a least 70 riding on the narrow sidewalk riding with no hands in fact they are folded behind his back !! if he falls it's a 20 ft drop in the bay or he does a head first off the sidewalk and into traffic .
he's on mt bike and dressed like me ( maybe i saw my future ) .
what would make a cat that old take such a chance ? there is a lot of wind on the bridge as well , I don't think i would try that there .
cheers
imho

J.Greene
10-10-2007, 03:19 PM
maybe that old cat has seen it all?

JG

bro I'm riding back from tampa gen hospital . you have go over a bridge it is on an island .. a lot of traffic narrow sidewalk but that is the safest way to get there . I'm not on the side walk i'm on the road I look over and see this old cat he must be a least 70 riding on the narrow sidewalk riding with no hands in fact they are folded behind his back !! if he falls it's a 20 ft drop in the bay or he does a head first off the sidewalk and into traffic .
he's on mt bike and dressed like me ( maybe i saw my future ) .
what would make a cat that old take such a chance ? there is a lot of wind on the bridge as well , I don't think i would try that there .
cheers
imho

Fixed
10-10-2007, 03:21 PM
dressed like me =t shirt (not sachs ) cotton shorts mt. bike shoes cycling cap . sun glasses

thwart
10-10-2007, 04:23 PM
maybe i saw my future I love it! :D

Hey, what's life without taking a few chances. Those sound like some pretty big ones though... :no: