PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Dave T.!!!

William
10-10-2007, 05:18 AM
So what's it gonna be???? A day of Patron or Lemeoncello???

Do share either way!!! :D Have a great B-Day and get some good, safe riding in!

Wishing you all the best,

William

Bruce K
10-10-2007, 06:16 AM
Have a great day.

:banana: :beer: :banana:

BK

rwsaunders
10-10-2007, 06:59 AM
Dave Thompson; the early years. Have a great day there partner.

rwsaunders
10-10-2007, 07:41 AM
Dave, one more thing, I'm returning the vintage saddle that I borrowed from you. Hope it gets there in time for your birthday.

DarrenCT
10-10-2007, 07:44 AM
Dave, one more thing, I'm returning the vintage saddle that I borrowed from you. Hope it gets there in time for your birthday.

That reminds me. Dave, those shorts you lent me are in the mail. Sorry about the delay.

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/9587/shortswirls5on1.gif (http://imageshack.us)

DarrenCT
10-10-2007, 07:45 AM
Also, have a good freakin b-day!

Smiley
10-10-2007, 08:04 AM
JUST MY SIZE , is a statement made famous by our own Dave T, happy birthday man and now what you buying yourself for a present :banana:

jthurow
10-10-2007, 09:09 AM
Happy Birthday, Dave.

jimi

Elefantino
10-10-2007, 09:19 AM
Have a huge day. One that's just your size.

Did I mention that I am selling a vintage Trek?

Kevan
10-10-2007, 09:26 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/50/151302453_0c27c4537b.jpg?v=0

but nobody can quite believe it was on that!

Happy birthday! Yes, I want some cake, even if it does have all those holes poked in it on the top.

William
10-10-2007, 09:28 AM
For you Dave!!! :beer:

Best the US can make!!! ;)

dave thompson
10-10-2007, 03:13 PM
Enough with the old jokes! The forum announcement lies!! I'm 41. Yeah, that's it, I'm 41......

Thanks guys, I appreciate your kind (?) thoughts.

So what's it gonna be???? A day of Patron or Lemeoncello???

Do share either way!!! :D Have a great B-Day and get some good, safe riding in!

Wishing you all the best,

William
Yes. Life is good.

Luckily I did my "age" ride yesterday, it's raining today.

RABikes2
10-10-2007, 06:55 PM
Happy Birthday Dave! :banana: :banana:

And no age jokes from me...nope, not from me, I won't say you're old...I mean, :no: :no: , I won't say you're aging...I MEAN, you're well, ...well ... "seasoned"! Yeah, that's it, well "seasoned"! :p

Hope you are having a wonderful day, dear friend!

Your Florida best buddy!

RA
Patron or Lemeoncello?? Just curious, I've never had these?

dave thompson
10-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Happy Birthday Dave! :banana: :banana:

And no age jokes from me...nope, not from me, I won't say you're old...I mean, :no: :no: , I won't say you're aging...I MEAN, you're well, ...well ... "seasoned"! Yeah, that's it, well "seasoned"! :p

Hope you are having a wonderful day, dear friend!

Your Florida best buddy!

RA
Patron or Lemeoncello?? Just curious, I've never had these?
RA:

Patron is a brand of excellent Tequila, best sipped straight from a tall white wine glass or a Tequila glass. Much too good to use in a Margarita!

Limoncello (Lemoncello) is an Italian lemon liqueur that has an intense lemon flavor yet is sweet. Best served from the freezer poured in a caballito glass.

Both of these are yummy and either is a perfectly wonderful way to cap off a very good day. Like today. I haven't yet decided how I'll finish my day today.

gasman
10-10-2007, 08:40 PM
Happy Birthday Mr. T !!!,,, er Dave.

Enjoy your day and may the winter be filled with sunshine-let the rain fall in Seattle.

Louis
10-10-2007, 10:57 PM
:banana: :banana: Happy Birthday, Dave :banana: :banana:

However old (or young) you might be, I'm sure it's

"Just Your Size"

steelrider
10-11-2007, 02:34 AM
Happy belated B-Day partner. Many happy returns. Always a pleasure doing deals and talking story.

RABikes2
10-11-2007, 07:43 AM
RA:

Patron is a brand of excellent Tequila, best sipped straight from a tall white wine glass or a Tequila glass. Much too good to use in a Margarita!

Limoncello (Lemoncello) is an Italian lemon liqueur that has an intense lemon flavor yet is sweet. Best served from the freezer poured in a caballito glass.

Both of these are yummy and either is a perfectly wonderful way to cap off a very good day. Like today. I haven't yet decided how I'll finish my day today.
Well Dave, I hope to attend Open House in June, so maybe I'll be offered one that is for "just my size"!
RA