PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday rwsaunders!

DarrenCT
10-09-2007, 07:26 AM
happy birthday bro. happy cycling!

DfCas
10-09-2007, 07:34 AM
Enjoy your day

dan

William
10-09-2007, 07:45 AM
Have a great Birthday......While you can!!! Heehehehe. :D

http://www.ttgnet.com/images/armed-squirrel.jpg

Have a wonderful day big guy!

William

Kevan
10-09-2007, 07:55 AM
Where's the cake?!

Okay...okay...Happy Birthday!

Now start slicing!

Fixed
10-09-2007, 07:57 AM
happy b.day bro
cheers imho

dave thompson
10-09-2007, 08:39 AM
I was going to out Bob and publish his picture, but he's really old now and I didn't want to cause him any further anxiety. Risk of heart attacks or apoplexy you know.

Happy Birthday!

RABikes2
10-09-2007, 09:56 AM
Happy Birthday; enjoy your day!
RA

rwsaunders
10-09-2007, 10:02 PM
Thanks a lot folks; it means a lot from "you degenerate bunch of misfits" as Archibald has been quoted to say.

I've been having a bit of a rough week; dropped laptop, spam city, rotten emails, delivery delays, a couple of long days on the road to go and I'm missing the wife and kiddies.

I talked to one of my clients today, who's 42 yo daughter has been diagnosed with MS. I've also been following Sandy's thread regarding his poor wife, and Alexi's thread regarding his shiner has been discomforting to say the least. John Lennon's birthday is today too.

When you think that you're having it bad, you dig a bit deep, suck it up and remind yourself that there's always someone in life being dealt a more difficult card than you, that's for darn sure. I've got it made.

May your tires find their sweet spot, may your chain be singing sweet nothings in your ear and may your brakes stop you short and straight. :beer:

RW

m_moses
10-10-2007, 02:01 AM
Howdy Bob! Wishing you happy but belated birthday greetings. :beer:

(That wasn't the new macbook that took a dive was it?)