PDA

View Full Version : Who is Norman Neville?

keno
10-07-2007, 05:57 AM
I am genuinely courious about this individual. He doublessly is not without a his own set of unique characteristics, as we all are. He has not responded to a direct question in another thread concerning his identity in any respect. I'll certainly show him mine if he'll show me his. So please, Norman, clue me in.

I'm in the planning stage of a work of historical fiction entitled "The Guys, Gals and Childs of the Serotta Forum", and it is my desire to make it as "anatomically correct" as is possible. Norman's input will be most helpful in that regard, otherwise fictional projection will have to govern.

keno

Lifelover
10-07-2007, 07:39 AM
According to Google

Professor Norman Neville (http://www.speakersolutions.com.au/speakers/professor-neville-norman.asp?cat=4)
http://www.speakersolutions.com.au/media/professor-neville-norman.jpg

Kinda of Evil looking!

1centaur
10-07-2007, 08:58 AM
That's the chimeric twin, Neville Norman.

A.L.Breguet
10-07-2007, 09:24 AM
Neither naked nor dead.

A.L.Breguet
10-07-2007, 09:26 AM
Peace in our time.

JohnS
10-07-2007, 09:27 AM
Oh, gawd, there's TWO of them? :crap:

Lifelover
10-07-2007, 09:38 AM

I screwed that up didn't I!?

cadence90
10-07-2007, 11:23 AM
You guys are all so very, very relentless....

Too Tall
10-07-2007, 02:06 PM
Keno, bubbala...ever see the movie Beetlejuice? Yup...it's like that.

rounder
10-07-2007, 09:08 PM
I am genuinely courious about this individual. He doublessly is not without a his own set of unique characteristics, as we all are. He has not responded to a direct question in another thread concerning his identity in any respect. I'll certainly show him mine if he'll show me his. So please, Norman, clue me in.

I'm in the planning stage of a work of historical fiction entitled "The Guys, Gals and Childs of the Serotta Forum", and it is my desire to make it as "anatomically correct" as is possible. Norman's input will be most helpful in that regard, otherwise fictional projection will have to govern.

keno

He doesn't seem like the type who likes to ride bikes or save the world. My guess is Norman has a book he is trying to sell.

Samster
10-07-2007, 09:47 PM
I screwed that up didn't I!?such are the risks of an attemtped outing.

keno
10-08-2007, 06:17 AM
so I need direction for fictional, albeit it as reasonable as possible, psuedo-biographical material for NN.

As for "work", I'm considering hospice worker, 11 year old girl student, limousine driver, Micky Mouse character at Disneyland or -world, machine language programmer, small appliance repair shop worker, but not owner, as well as several other possibilities.

I've begun to consider place of birth, interests as a child (or current interests, as applicable), education, current place of residence, life experiences and such. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

keno

Acotts
10-08-2007, 07:51 AM
I am pretty sure he is a sponsered, proffessional Hater. At the very least, he ranks pretty high with us piddly age-groupers.

1centaur
10-08-2007, 11:32 AM
so I need direction for fictional, albeit it as reasonable as possible, psuedo-biographical material for NN.

As for "work", I'm considering hospice worker, 11 year old girl student, limousine driver, Micky Mouse character at Disneyland or -world, machine language programmer, small appliance repair shop worker, but not owner, as well as several other possibilities.

I've begun to consider place of birth, interests as a child (or current interests, as applicable), education, current place of residence, life experiences and such. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

keno

I would vote against those in bold, because the approach to intellectual engagement would be difficult for an 11-year old or a carefully screened Disney worker to pull off and the programmer would feel compelled to be more specific.

It would be fun to have an FBI profiler as a forum member -I bet the guesses about various forum members would be entertaining and wildly wrong. I also think this thread won't go on much longer.

JohnS
10-08-2007, 04:20 PM
How 'bout a McDonald's worker with above average intelligence but no drive or ambition. He has a major-league chip on his shoulder, gets his reading material from the library (too cheap to buy), and lives at home with Mommy at the age of 38.

paczki
10-08-2007, 08:22 PM
You all stop insulting fellow forum members and talk about bikes. Bikes are really cool.

BumbleBeeDave
10-08-2007, 08:26 PM
Perhaps his identity is the same as that of Da MAN? ;)

BBD

JohnS
10-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Perhaps his identity is the same as that of Da MAN? ;)

BBDMaybe he's Needs Help's evil twin.

Fixed
10-08-2007, 09:24 PM
You all stop insulting fellow forum members and talk about bikes. Bikes are really cool.
bro that is some cats hobby
cheers imho

DarrenCT
10-08-2007, 09:29 PM

how about you have one of these?

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7561/pbrzi9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

paczki
10-08-2007, 09:51 PM
how about you have one of these?

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7561/pbrzi9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

More of a Sam Adams man. Thanks for the Assos bibs, they turned out great.

keno
10-09-2007, 01:14 PM
a mental institution resident with a PC and lots of time and on unsuitable meds.

paczki, spend some time over on the GW thread. It's not about the bike.

keno

norman neville
10-09-2007, 01:17 PM
a mental institution resident with a PC and lots of time and on unsuitable meds.

paczki, spend some time over on the GW thread. It's not about the bike.

keno

that's what i get for taking a week-end.

can't you read, dope? i'm yusuf dadoo.

e-RICHIE
10-09-2007, 02:51 PM

so relentless right now atmo.

keno
10-09-2007, 02:52 PM

that would be Mr. Dope, einstein.

Is "week-end" some kind of poetry construct? Are you Ezra Pound?

keno

norman neville
10-09-2007, 02:59 PM
so relentless right now atmo.

hah.

norman neville
10-09-2007, 03:00 PM
that would be Mr. Dope, einstein.

no, it wouldn't.