PDA

View Full Version : new friends

Fixed
10-04-2007, 02:38 PM
bro went to fix66 a shop in st .pete bro a little hole in the wall just the kinda place i like ,,, nothing but fixed gear a lot of bros with messenger bags on but none of these cats were messengers they had their extra bike parts in the bags ... bro I felt old I talked to the head cat told him i was a messenger all the bro 's ears pick up i said i been doin this for 17 years a nice bunch of kids ....well they have a nice soma there I think it was black purple decals it looled like a nice ride .. maybe I should start a messenger service all these cats got nowhere to go ..hmm bike messenger empire .
when I was leaving all the bros said see you butch .. I made new friends today cool ..
cheers imho

swoop
10-04-2007, 03:04 PM
dood.. you should be the yoda of the messenger crew. show them they ways of the force. show them how to be a good person.... and a killer biker... like you.

Fixed
10-04-2007, 03:09 PM
they would want to know about which tatoo works best .. would it be best ?do you think a earring plug makes you more aero ? does this bag match my shoes ? how can i make a new bike look old ?
cheers
imho

ericspin
10-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Saw these guys are having an alleycat in a couple of weeks. Saw them on the Fixed Gear Gallery forum. Where are they located...on 66th street?

Eric