PDA

View Full Version : I'm pissed off

CPP
09-30-2007, 12:50 PM
I'm really pissed at all of these self righteous A holes that are trying to off professional cyclists because they are under SUSPICION of doping.

All of this BS before the Worlds with Davis, Valverde, Bettini etc etc because of "this affair or that" has started to boil my blood.
Imagine if your company tries to keep you from earning your living because some holier than thou Prick/ess heard that you cheated on your wife/husband. Do the Salem Witch hunts and the McCarthey era ring a bell?

Seriously folks, doping is an issue in cycling, Football(American and European) swimming, Track and field , und und und. All of these demagogues should stop their accusations and get solid proof before they mouth off about the supposedly guilty actions of people that are trying to make a living.

Please this is not a doping right or wrong thread. It's about innocent until proven guilty.
Jesus I'm pissed off………but happy about Bettini
Sorry about the rant

Louis
09-30-2007, 12:57 PM
True, but this would not have happened if the cycling world had instituted a more credible testing system from the get-go. Instead, to attempt to perpetuate the status quo, the testers were circumvented and undermined at every turn. The net result is the mess we now have.

Louis

imp25rs
09-30-2007, 02:27 PM
I have been noticing the same thing lately. I was really starting to wonder just how it is that someone can be suspended from a race because of a suspicion of something.