PDA

View Full Version : ProBikeKit,UK

mso
09-23-2007, 07:15 PM
I was getting ready to order a component group from them and noticed they quote 28 day delivery time to the US. Has anyone ordered from them and if so was it really 28 days!!

sbornia
09-23-2007, 07:17 PM
I have received tires in 3-4 days.

urchin
09-23-2007, 07:33 PM
I actually ordered a component group from them and it arrived in four days, which is actually faster than I've received things that I've ordered from some of the resellers here in the states.

rnhood
09-23-2007, 07:44 PM
I emailed the other day for delivery info before I placed an order. They responded that 6-8 days is the typical delivery time to the states depending on the ship to address.

djg
09-23-2007, 08:07 PM
I've never ordered a component group from them, but I have ordered tires a few times and pedals once -- delivery seems to have varied between 3 and 10 days -- really not bad at all.

SoCalSteve
09-23-2007, 08:09 PM
Ordered D/A pedals and recieved them within 5 days all the way to the West Coast. Pretty amazing!

Steve

don'TreadOnMe
09-23-2007, 08:18 PM
I ordered tires from them this past Monday afternoon, they arrived via US mail Friday.
Sweet.

Cinci Jim
09-23-2007, 09:23 PM
I seem to remember hearing they have a ship location in the USA somewhere... maybe some sort of bonded warehouse with some type of trade zone status?

SWorks4me
09-23-2007, 10:12 PM
I ordered some fish and chips from them once...they got here before I finished my pint. Great service.

MilanoTom
09-24-2007, 07:48 AM
I put my name on the wait list for a medium cage Centaur rear derailleur. When I got the notification email letting me know that it was in stock, I ordered it, saw the inventory drop by one (they have a real time inventory for each item), and about a week later received a short cage derailleur in a clear plastic bag, bubble wrapped and in a plastic envelope. I don't think it was OEM, because the clear bag didn't have the usual Campagnolo stickers or printing on it. I sent it back a couple of weeks ago, and am waiting to see if I get a replacement or a refund (with the return, I requested an exchange if the right one was back in stock within two weeks).

Prior to the Centaur order, I ordered a few other things from them. Shipping times varied from about five days to a couple of weeks. Nothing arrived damaged, but the packing wasn't great (I received a carbon seatpost wrapped in an unpadded plastic envelope). Free shipping is cool, but I'd rather chip in a few bucks and get packing that was a little more secure. Getting answers to emails is sort of hit-or-miss. As good as their prices are, I'd hesitate to order from them again.

Regards.
Tom