PDA

View Full Version : Hey Boca Boys and Girls

Smiley
07-10-2004, 02:35 PM
Don't ask to test Marv for the use of any illegal performance enhancing drugs.He's clean :banana: . The dude is flying on his secret machine. Training on reaally hilly terrain and getting ready to take on the rides down in the Big Orange with new vigor. Word has it that he's getting new gearing just for the local club rides with you all. Watch out for the new Marv , he's coming soon :banana: :banana:

Bill Bove
07-10-2004, 07:11 PM
Spanish River and A1A, Tuesday and Thursday @ 6pm. Boynton Inlet, on the bridge @ 7:11 Saturday morning. Be there and take your punishment. :bike:

Don
07-11-2004, 07:03 PM
came back to Merryland from his Florida stay ready to take on all of you. His dedicated training program of climbing the I-95 overpasses over and over again more than demonstrate what can be accomplished here. You guys can't take all the credit! The Boca Raton guys and gals claim their share!

Smiley
07-11-2004, 08:40 PM
Hey , Don , Marv said I can come down with him this fall and be his personal coach . Do you guys let Bill Bove hang out with you all. I mean he's a nice fellow and all but does his MANgenta bikes clash with all the eye candy you guys ride :banana: LOL , wish I could make it down for some fun with you all.

Don
07-12-2004, 07:52 PM
You and Karen have a standing invitation to visit with us. We'll even show you the overpasses that have made Marv such an extraordinary rider!

marvl
07-12-2004, 08:46 PM
Smiley; Don

How does one ride a Serotta and keep a low profile? :) :banana: