PDA

View Full Version : Pan Mass Challenge news - 07 wrap up and 08 dates

Bruce K
09-18-2007, 08:53 AM
I am going to start this here to be sure that anyone interested sees it. I will move it to Events, etc. later.

Serotta Forumite Team (v1.0) will raise about $76,000 in total for the 2007 PMC.

The 2007 PMC has surpassed $26Million Dollars raised and is well on its way to the goal of $27Million raised for the Dana Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund.

Important dates:

PMC Weekend: August 2&3, 2008

Heavy Hitter (returning riders who raised over $6,300) Registration opens 1/2/08

Alumni Registration opens 1/8/08

New rider registration opens 1/15/08

Hopefully we will be doing The Serotta Forumites (v3.0 - 2.0 is 2007 Hub on Wheels) in 2008.

ANYONE is welcome to join the team whether you are a Serotta Owner or not. Team membership requirements are that you want to have fun, maybe meet some new people, and are willing to commit to the fundraising minimum, whatever that is set at for 2008. We are NOT a Heavy Hitter Team by choice, but if we get there, all the better.

We were 14 riders this year and I am hoping the team will grow for next year.

This is all FYI right now and to get people thinking about this great event.

You can go back and look at the threads about this years event or go to the event website at www.pmc.org and look at some of the photo galleries.

Thanks for rading,

BK