PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Karin!

Tailwinds
09-16-2007, 04:02 PM
Happy birthday to the First Lady of Kirk Frameworks! Hope you are having a wonderful day, and hope to ride w/you again one day soon.

Smiley
09-16-2007, 04:06 PM
Happy Birthday Karin, did you go out to a nice dinner on Dave today. Wishing you many more to follow.

gasman
09-16-2007, 04:17 PM
Happy birthday Karin.

Hope you enjoy your day.

RABikes2
09-16-2007, 04:18 PM
Happy Birthday Karin. Hope we get to meet at a future Serotta function.
Enjoy your day!
RA

H.Frank Beshear
09-16-2007, 04:20 PM
Happy Birthday Karin, Hope you had a good one.

Pete Serotta
09-16-2007, 04:25 PM
David, hope you are making the day wonderful for KARIN....

Karin, have a great 23rd birthday...PETE

Len J
09-16-2007, 04:27 PM
Many more........they just keepgetting better.

Len

Kevan
09-16-2007, 04:30 PM
I mean I did sign the card 'n' all....

Happy Birthday!

Pete Serotta
09-16-2007, 04:52 PM
Sandy said you have the gift card though....

I mean I did sign the card 'n' all....

Happy Birthday!

SPOKE
09-16-2007, 05:01 PM
happy birthday Karin!!

Ginger
09-16-2007, 05:03 PM
Happy Birthday Karin, Hope you had fun on the rock pile!

Hope you got lots of chocolate!

Ginger

Kevan
09-16-2007, 05:30 PM
Chocolate too?!

Sandy
09-16-2007, 09:11 PM
Happy Birthday to a remarkably special lady. You have always exhibited genuine insight, superior intellect, superb ability and willingness to communcate most helpful content to all on the forum. You, precisely like Dave, have always done it with grace, humility, sincerity, and in a most articulate and easy to read and understand manner.

I have had the additional opportunity to communicate, via PM, with Karin about cycling- intrinsic and extrinsic motivation and racing-time trials, in addition to the wealth of knowledge about cycling she has posted on the forum. But well beyond that, she has given me great support, sensitivity, compassion, and genuine help relative to more particular cycling and personal problems that I was having. Always done in a most supportive and undrstanding manner. She, a most humble time trialist, even once thanked me for teaching her something about cycling. However that could possibly happen.

Happy Birthday to a wonderful lady with simply special human qualities, so little often seen and experienced. Dave and Karin seem to exhibit a great deal of similar outstanding qualities. It must be the Montana air! :)

Thank you Karin for your gentle and caring kindness to me. I am indebted to you...

Many safe, productive, and satisfying rides in your future. May you be the tt queen next year for the state of Montana...

So Sincere Sandy

Fixed
09-16-2007, 09:26 PM
i hope both you cats had a good day happy bday cheers hicup :beer:

Kirk007
09-16-2007, 09:36 PM
Happy Birthday Karin! Hope you had a great day!

Greg

Bud
09-16-2007, 09:53 PM
From one geo-type to another, Happy Birthday!

MRB
09-16-2007, 10:37 PM
Happy Birthday Karin!! You're a class act and talented cyclist. I hope you have a great day.

John

Karin Kirk
09-16-2007, 10:56 PM
What a sweet way to wrap up a great day - with well-wishes from forum-pals. Thanks! (Sandy, you make me blush, you are very kind.)

I had a fun birthday weekend filled with treats. Dave and I went to get some more rocks for the garden (a traditional birthday activity for me) and I spent much of the weekend laying out new flagstone borders in two parts of the yard. It is so addictive and I love working with rocks!

I also had a super time at the Farmer's Market, lunch with girlfriends and out to dinner with Dave tonight.

I did not ride my bike this weekend, but after hauling rocks to and fro, setting them down, deciding I did not like their placement and repeating the process, etc, etc, my legs feel like I did intervals! :)

Pete, that chocolate cake you sent did not arrive - could you send another one please?

Tom Byrnes
09-17-2007, 01:58 AM
I'm late checking the Message Board. Belated Happy Birthday wishes, Karin.

:banana: :banana: :banana:
:beer: :beer: :beer:

Best regards,

Tom & Debbie

Smiley
09-17-2007, 07:14 AM
"I love working with Rocks", no wonder you enjoy our forum company so much :)

Sandy
09-17-2007, 07:29 AM
"I love working with Rocks", no wonder you enjoy our forum company so much :)

Trouble is Smiley, that if you stay here long enough, sooner or later you will get stoned- in more ways than one. :) :)

Stoned Sandy

znfdl
09-17-2007, 08:06 AM
Happy Birthday Karin!

Rapid Tourist
09-17-2007, 08:56 PM
Happy Belated B-day to the woman behind the terraplane!

Louis
09-17-2007, 09:06 PM
It is so addictive and I love working with rocks!

Happy B-Day Karin

Best things about rocks in the garden (especially big ones), it that a) they keep the weeds out, b) they are never attacked by bugs or the deer and c) they never need to be watered.

I think I need more rocks in my garden...