PDA

View Full Version : Repetition: Cyclism, Roll/Trek,

max_powers
07-07-2004, 03:48 PM
Yes the coverage needs sponsors, but that Cyclism dude is starting to bug me. olntv.com intro page is awful as well.
Roll is OK, in moderation...

gt6267a
07-07-2004, 03:51 PM
the cyclism guy is a little strange, but if you are familiar with the kevin smith* movies he is familiar and brings back memories of some fun films and chars.

*clerks, mallrats, chasing amy, dogma, jay and silent bob

Bill Bove
07-07-2004, 06:09 PM
I like Jason Lee but am a little tired of "The Cyclism", too bad they couldn't get Robin Williams to do a few too to keep them from being so repetitive.

I love Bob Roll. He and Kirsten Gum should be the James Garner and Mariette Hartley of cycling. There's bridging a gap for you, Kevin Smith to those two.

I hate The Cutters. I hate Shamu. I love Dave Stohler.

I love the fact that OLN gives us so many chances to watch each stage all day. If you do not have a dish yet, why the h*#@ not? Go get one right now.

I love BumbleBeeDave's AP photo's, keep'em coming oh striped one.

oldmill
07-07-2004, 08:47 PM
Well, at least the interviews are a little more engaing at this point. I would take Sheryl Crow in place of Robin Williams any day. (Then again I'd take almost ANYONE to replace of Robin Williams, whose shtick was annoying 5 years ago and is insufferable now. Anyone except A. Coulter, perhaps.)

BumbleBeeDave
07-07-2004, 09:28 PM
. . . getting quite tired of the “Cyclysm” guy . . .

I think he’s a good character actor, but to hear him do it over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over . . . . . :butt:

BBDave