PDA

View Full Version : Bike photo galleries

Dave B
09-05-2007, 11:57 AM
Would it be possible to the wonderful Serotta Mods to open up a couple of new photo galleries.

A vintage one of course as some of you/us have such wonderful vintage machines.

AND maybe a mountainbike gallery, for those of us who like to play in the woods. While I know many of you turn down your nose as such foolishness of riding on dirt, there might be one or two of us here who walk on the wild side!

I do not wish to ask for too much, but possibly a few new additions or options if you would bring back the much needed levity within these virtual, but hallowed halls.

PLEASE :beer:

weisan
09-05-2007, 12:32 PM
Sounds perfectly reasonable to me...might PM the moderator directly to get their attention.

Pete Serotta
09-05-2007, 12:38 PM
I will check and see what they say. I think we have enough space the only issue at this point is seeing if the wed person has the free time. Between the upcoming store and the 2008 catalog, I am sure things are hectic up there.

PETE

Dave B
09-05-2007, 01:01 PM
That makes perfect sense. I just thought as we all love it here so much, these hallowed halls might evolve as we do.

Plus I was really hoping to take credit put it in my blog and appear on talk shows. But then that is really more about me, so just ignore that. :D

Fixed
09-05-2007, 04:52 PM
good idea bro imho cheers