PDA

View Full Version : My Nove'

bikeme
09-04-2007, 09:58 PM
I am the new guy on the block and since I have seen so many nice bikes and paint jobs, I thought I might as well show off mine a little too.

It's a Nove' with an Inferno II paint job. What a great experience getting a bike personalized right down to the paint job. Nice fast ride too!

Pictures don't really do it justice. I'll have to take some in the daytime outside.

Pete Serotta
09-05-2007, 05:58 AM
very nice....The NOVE is a wonderful ride. Thanks for posting.

Pete

Elefantino
09-05-2007, 06:10 AM
Nice bike. Nice paint job.

The bar drop would kill me.

abqhudson
09-05-2007, 07:59 AM
Wonderful bike.

Fixed
09-05-2007, 08:03 AM
bro nice bike i like the paint .. it looks like race bike imho
cheers :beer:

BoulderGeek
09-05-2007, 08:56 AM
As a naked Nove owner, I have to say that the paint treatment looks excellent!

Wow, that's some seatpost extension!

Congratulations and welcome. You found the right place.

davids
09-05-2007, 09:20 AM
Welcome to the club! The Nove's a fantastic bike, isn't it?

When you get some better pics, post them to the Serotta Image Gallery. I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Dave B
09-05-2007, 09:21 AM
As a naked Nove owner, I have to say that the paint treatment looks excellent!

Wow, that's some seatpost extension!

Congratulations and welcome. You found the right place.

That took a couple of reads to understand what you were saying. :D ;)

BoulderGeek
09-05-2007, 09:25 AM
That took a couple of reads to understand what you were saying. :D ;)

Hmm, perhaps I should be more attentive to homoeroticism, whether overt or implied, that seems to be appearing or trolled for in recent posts. Sorry, didn't mean to be "ambiguous."

I was just thinking that the massive exposed black mast of the Thomson seatpost, turgid in its 30.9 girth, seemed awfully happy to see me.

I hope this clears up any confusion. :-p :butt: :no: :D

davids
09-05-2007, 09:31 AM
Hmm, perhaps I should be more attentive to homoeroticism, whether overt or implied, that seems to be appearing or trolled for in recent posts. Sorry, didn't mean to be "ambiguous."

I was just thinking that the massive exposed black mast of the Thomson seatpost, turgid in its 30.9 girth, seemed awfully happy to see me.

I hope this clears up any confusion. :-p :butt: :no: :D
And it's flaming, too.

Good use of "turgid"! :beer:

Kevan
09-05-2007, 09:33 AM
just fainted.

BoulderGeek
09-05-2007, 09:34 AM
And it's flaming, too.

Oh, no, you di'-n't!

That's hilarious. Sorry that I didn't think of it.

So sorry, Bikeme, for being stupid on your thread of a really nice bike. I'll shut up now.

barry1021
09-05-2007, 10:31 AM
I am the new guy on the block and since I have seen so many nice bikes and paint jobs, I thought I might as well show off mine a little too.

It's a Nove' with an Inferno II paint job. What a great experience getting a bike personalized right down to the paint job. Nice fast ride too!

Pictures don't really do it justice. I'll have to take some in the daytime outside.

in front of a garage door in sunlight, pronto!!!! :)

b21

bikeme
09-05-2007, 06:16 PM
Being 6'3 and a 36 inseam creates those kind of lengths for those of us who tend to look upon the tops of everyone elses head. :crap: Oh well! It sure rides great. I have put on close to 1k since I got it in mid-July.:)

Only kidding! Thanks of the great posts. I'll get some outdoor pictures this evening.