PDA

View Full Version : FS: Colorado Legend CRL -- Complete DuraAce

rnanderson
09-03-2007, 11:36 PM
Putting my CRL up for sale to help with kid's college bills. Here are the details:

-Complete Dura Ace 9-speed
-Dura Ace cranks
-Dura Ace Hubs
-Dura Ace Brake Levers
-Dura Ace Brakes
-Dura Ace Seat post
-Dura Ace head set
-Dura Ace derailleurs (front and back)
-Dura Ace pedals
-Giro Pave' saddle
-Modela bars
-Mavic Open Sup Pro rims
-Stainless steel spokes (15 guage front, 14 guage rear)
-Kris King Ti bottle cages
-Specialized dual compound tires

Measurements: 82cm stand-over (vertical, in front of crank), 56.5cm seat post (center of crank to center of top tube at seat post)

The only thing on this bike that is "no name" is the bar stem. It is a very good stem, just a bit outclassed by all the other components. The bike is in very good condition. It's never been crashed, but does have a few small paint chips here and there. The bike was treated with FrameSaver to prevent any internal corrosion. I'm asking $1495 but frankly I'm not sure what it is worth.

You can see some hi-res pictures here (along with an Atlanta I'll be selling): Hi-res pics (http://rnanderson.smugmug.com/gallery/3400225)

You can reach me at rna4266@msn.com

Javaman
09-04-2007, 12:07 AM
How long is the TT? How many miles? BTW, the pic link does not work. Thanks! :beer:

rnanderson
09-04-2007, 12:05 PM
The top tube is approx. 54.3cm as measured at center of top tube from head tube edge to seat tube edge or 57.2cm as measured from center of head tube to center of seat tube. Both measurements were taken down the centline of the top tube.

I hope that helps.

rnanderson
09-04-2007, 12:08 PM
Just noticed the link to pictures wasn't there so I added it.

dave thompson
09-04-2007, 12:40 PM
IIRC, the Legend CRL was the immediate predecessor to the CSi in the early to mid-90s. A fine bike.

justinf
09-04-2007, 12:55 PM
Amazing bike. I have one. Some features may even be superior to some versions of CSI, depending on your preferences: 1" top tube, well-designed internal brake cable (cable only in housing), full lugs, killer steel fork. I think the only year of production was '94. A great ride.