PDA

View Full Version : Spin Cycle Weekend

Serotta PETE
07-06-2004, 05:55 AM
Great time was had by all this weekend at Spin Cycle in Cary NC. On Friday night, Kevin had an outstanding wine and food gathering after a short ride in the evening. Lori was there to answer questions over some great glasses on red and even some whites.

ON Saturday, many came from far and near to test the demo fleet of Ottortts and Legends.

Sunday was the 4th of July ride and over 800 folks came out to ride the metric century and have more food and ice cream afterwards..........Unfortunately they were not all on a Serottas......

I have a picture of Lori and Kevin at wine tasting, but need to figure how to post it.

Hope all had a great 4th of July. PETE

Phil Selisker
07-06-2004, 10:22 AM
I just want to echo Pete's comments, a good time was had by all. I have photos from the wine tasting, I'll post later.

ps I hope Lori handled the weather on Sunday okay, she didn't seem pleased with our humidity. :beer:

Phil Selisker
07-07-2004, 12:47 PM
photo 1- Pete, Lorie and Lauren(Spincycle)
Photo 2- Lauren, Matt(spincycle), Spokes and Susan
Photo 3- Pete , Liz(my wife) and Kevin(spincycle)
Photo 4- Matt and me

Smiley
07-08-2004, 06:04 AM
Tha'ts one way to slow Lori down , I think the night before at Faryabs Resturant we had Lori holding a bottle of Brewski too :banana: She is so fast nothin can slow her down.
Looks like you guys had a good time what or where were the photo's taken ..Pete's personal wine cellar ?