PDA

View Full Version : Another TDF photo (amazing)...

bulliedawg
07-05-2004, 08:47 PM
BBDave:

How the hell can this guy not get a by-line?

pale scotsman
07-05-2004, 08:54 PM
You know I'm starting to think Graham Watson is like some kind of teleporter. Maybe he taught Hermoine that time travel trick in Harry Potter 3.

Well anyway how in the heck can he be everywhere at once to catch all these great photos?

Does he have a bunch of Graham Watson's, kinda like George Foreman?

;)

BumbleBeeDave
07-05-2004, 09:31 PM
. . . and I’ll tell you how he does it . . .

He’s covered this race for years and developed great contacts both in France in general and on the pro teams in particular. I’m betting he heard about this guy and what he was going to do long before today’s stage--I strongly doubt he just “happened” to see this guy and had his moto driver pull over. Stuff like this is all about planning and I bet he gets plenty of tips from his web site about people with plans just like this guy . . .

BBDave

Kevan
07-05-2004, 10:01 PM
this guy was hanging out in the field sometime before the peloton came rolling by. Graham, or one of his little helpers, spied some potential in this shot (big white horse, big American flag (What could be better?!)) and got in position just as the boyz came rollin' by 20 minutes later. :D

csb
07-06-2004, 07:48 AM
tis a guantanamo captive, he chose to repent so
as for his public display of morphing into the right
he was told this would do, and it will.

friggin cowboys!

rovergar
07-06-2004, 12:04 PM
Our daily free Washington Post "express" today had a great shot of this guy with the flag (with Lance in the background looking at him". It was taken by Stefano Rellandini for Reuters.......