PDA

View Full Version : A nice way to spend a holiday

H.Frank Beshear
07-04-2004, 06:37 PM
The twins(9 year old girls) and I went over to my folks farm and picked berries. :) After we got over the fact that bugs actually do live in the woods we had a great time. Picked a bunch of rasberries the blackberries need about a week. Came home and made a pie sent Mom to town for vaniila ice cream. After dinner we are digging in. Hope your holiday went as good as mine. If you can get here in about an hour and a half I let you have a piece of pie :banana: :D :beer: Take care all Frank

pale scotsman
07-04-2004, 07:02 PM
Hey Frank - We have a few friends over for dinner. Jerked pork tenderloin, grilled chicken, brats, and dogs for the kids. Not a cloud in the sky, which is rare for this time of year. Got a 512 count sparkler "bomb" planned for a little after dark. Closest thing you can get to an incendiary marker these days. Oh yeah a dozen :beer: Bitburgers :beer: are on ice as I type...

H.Frank Beshear
07-04-2004, 08:11 PM
we lived a little closer. We grilled chicken, corn and some country style ribs. Chilled some stout, now the kids are asking if its pie time. And it is :D > Frank

BumbleBeeDave
07-05-2004, 07:04 AM
. . . drove to Moreau. Rode 65 miles of the MS150 route for next weekend. Did 45 miles Saturday, so I was blown like Louis Armstrong's horn by the time I got back to the car. Came home. Ate pasta. Waxed half of car. Watched scuba diving video our intern at work loaned to me. Looks like fun. Also watched cat run around wondering what the fuss was outside with the fireworks.

Went to bed. Have to work today--saving my extra day off for the TdFL! Got any pie left, Frank?

BBDave

H.Frank Beshear
07-05-2004, 07:38 PM
Woke up this morning and the pie was gone! :rolleyes: The only clues I could find was an emptysack of Super Sizzlin Sirloin Snacks for dogs. :D I had to wrestle that away from our watch lab Lacey. When I went out to get the paper I saw a tiny burnout in the driveway about the width of a Vittoria tire. If you have any ideas on a suspect let me know. :beer: Hope you all had a safe weekend Frank

Kevin
07-05-2004, 07:43 PM
Sandy

BumbleBeeDave
07-05-2004, 07:44 PM
No Comment.

BBD