PDA

View Full Version : Pmc

pete
12-28-2003, 05:23 PM
Just a reminder that the sign up period for the Pan Mass Challenge will be upon us soon.
Pete

Bruce K
12-28-2003, 05:35 PM
Hey Pete -

What route are you planning on this year?

I'm thinking I will probably start in Wellesley again this year (logistics are easier) but I have a couple of rooms reserved at the Old Sturbridge Village Motor Lodges across the street just in case.

I'm not sure what our team is doing this year or if we are going back as a team.

At the $2750 my son will probably pass this year and go back to volunteering.

A great event. See you there.

BK

pete
12-28-2003, 06:45 PM
For the past two years I have left from Wellesley and not regreeted it. The route from Wellesley to Bourne is as pretty as it gets. I did the hills of Sturbridge back in the 80's. Plus it only takes me about 35 minutes to get to Babson from my house. So, I am going to do the Wellesley - PTown route and take the high speed ferry back. By the way are you going to do the Essex Heritage ride again?
Pete

Bruce K
12-28-2003, 08:46 PM
The Essex Heritage Ride is definitely in the plans for the coming season.

Maybe without the monsoon and rain delay we can get more Serottaphiles to join us (hint, hint Smiley, Flydhest, doctor, Pete McK, M_A, et al).

Maybe BBDave will try again this year.

Final destination for the PMC will depend on whether my team goes back agin this year. If they don't, I may do Wellesley-Bourne-Wellesley just to make life a little easier.

BK

BumbleBeeDave
12-28-2003, 10:33 PM
I will definitely be interested in the Essex Heritage Ride this coming year. Let me know what the date is.

BBD