PDA

View Full Version : TdF Live Video Feeds???

orjay-rides
07-04-2004, 08:31 AM
Anyone have links to live video feeds of the tour??? I had the link to a Danish site last year but can't seem to find it now. OLN's "live" coverage doesn't seem to be "live". Thanks, RJ

BumbleBeeDave
07-04-2004, 08:38 AM
. . . is supposed to be exactly that--but you have to watch it in the morning. Not a great choice for people like me who have no cable and have to mooch oof of cycling neighbors! ;)

I did just that for the prologue last night and it seemed the delay had only given OLN time to insert about ten million commercials around the two or three shots of guys on bikes. Plenty of breaks for beer runs to the fridge or potty breaks.

But I do suppose they have to pay for all the bull riding and bass fishing shows somehow :rolleyes: . . .

BBDave

Kevin
07-04-2004, 10:48 AM
My cable system does not offer OLN. I would love to find a video feed on the internet.

Kevin

Cranstone
07-04-2004, 11:21 AM
Here you go: http://ww2.olntv.com:80/tdf04/

Peter

Cranstone
07-04-2004, 11:23 AM
Oops... should have read the title more carefully... I have to be at work early so live audio feed (rather than video) feed works for me.

You might want to check out Eurosport.com and see what they have. My best guess is that OLN have it all.

Peter