PDA

View Full Version : caption contest/top ten!

swoop
08-17-2007, 02:38 PM
10) If this arbitration thing doesn't work out I'll have to start entering Worlds Longest Arms contests to make ends meet.

9) Worlds greatest athlete wakes up to find torso transplanted with that of a 12 year-old nerd from OshKosh.

8) Quick.... Amber show the reporter how the dogs sit and shake for dope chews.

7) If Contador wins the tour I'll start a career as a pool man.

6) My current rig has a 54 seat tube and a 54.5 top tube with an 80 degree stem and no spacers, If i buy a different sized frame and use spacers to make it fit am I buying the right frame and how many minutes will it take for me to arrive in France at 30 miles an hour?

5) You Lemond.. come here I wanna show you something...

4) I want to make sure I don't wear a backwards baseball cap, its really important the public see's me as looking charming and all american. Oh by the way, would you mind running to the store and buying 500 packs of Sudafed for me?

3) Anyone see my shirt, I can't seem to find it? Its yellow.. has a bank logo on it...

2) Crap honey, these were my lucky suit pants... I told you not to put them in the dryer.

1) Why me?

pjm
08-17-2007, 02:49 PM
No I'm not Dale Earnhardt, Jr., now go away!

Len J
08-17-2007, 02:52 PM
I'm gonna kill that landscaper!

Len

barry1021
08-17-2007, 02:54 PM
Wonder if i can train the dogs to fight.....

William
08-17-2007, 02:56 PM
"The Corgi's can make it to the gate in 35.3 seconds....can you?!"

Erik.Lazdins
08-17-2007, 03:13 PM
Seriously, Your not going to take my picture now are you?

William
08-17-2007, 03:16 PM
~I'm, too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, too sexy...~

Jason E
08-17-2007, 03:17 PM
I win the Tour and my Neighbors house is STILL right outside the mutherflippin kitchen window!!!

regularguy412
08-17-2007, 03:31 PM
"Now our miniature llama breeding service is going well"

Mike in AR

Bruce K
08-17-2007, 03:34 PM
Are you guys gonna stand there all day takin' pictures, or are you gonna help me finish staining the fence?

BK

Waldo
08-17-2007, 03:47 PM
Yes, with these shorts I do wear underwear. Boxers if you must know.

I had to sell my shoes to raise money for my legal defense fund.

bozman
08-17-2007, 03:56 PM
does this really look like the body of a steroid user?

Bob Ross
08-17-2007, 03:57 PM
"My teammates went to Paris and all I got was this lousy t-shirt. Wait a minute..."

MarleyMon
08-17-2007, 04:07 PM
"No, I don't want to hear about the benefits of a reverse osmosis woter treatment system for my home."

mcteague
08-17-2007, 04:15 PM
I can't think of a caption with that blasted theme to "Cops" running in my head.

Tim McTeague

Fixed
08-17-2007, 04:17 PM
ozarkes mt's home you better not be no revenuer
yeehaw i'm running on moonshine bro

david
08-17-2007, 04:41 PM
get down on the ground! get down on the ground!

slowgoing
08-17-2007, 04:51 PM
Found - Tyler Hamilton's chemeric twin!

ti_boi
08-17-2007, 04:57 PM
...........Welcome to my little slice of heaven, now get the F*ck out......

Fivethumbs
08-19-2007, 03:32 AM
I guess the green jersey is safe for a while.

keno
08-19-2007, 07:27 AM
You must be kidding, another effing sample? What paternity suit?

keno

rePhil
08-19-2007, 07:39 AM
I know I am in the minority but why kick a guy when he's down?

swoop
08-19-2007, 08:21 AM
its called satire.

texbike
08-19-2007, 08:36 AM
I can't think of an exciting enough caption, but I sure hear banjoes playing when looking at that picture. What's his wife doing back there? Sloppin' the Corgis?

Texbike

rePhil
08-19-2007, 08:38 AM
Satire =The use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.

Yea I get it, just don't see the point.

Delpo
08-19-2007, 09:02 AM
Rasmussen is not here! Why should I know where he is?

swoop
08-19-2007, 09:20 AM
Satire =The use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.

Yea I get it, just don't see the point.

and so your point is to jump in and let everyone know that you don't get the point. got it.

wanna buy some beleive tyler shorts?

the point is... that we deny reality. we ask impoossible things of athletes and refuse to look at how sports work at that level. and then these dudes have to hire writers to tell their stories and work the media (the book is weak)... and really what hapens is that you have guys that have very little life skills and aren't that sophisticated. you wanna race d1 and do it on bread and water.... i think you're in the wrong sport and guilty of the same denial the fans are.

its actually a telling picture... he's a kid in between worlds. but i'm sick of talkiing about it and the picture does have a lot of comedic undertones..as does the story.

i think we all find life to be unfair at times....

i do know that i don't need someone to come finger wag in a thread that''s obviously humorous and is mocks a lettermen top ten.. if you don't like it.. stop clicking on it. i'm an adult.. i can work out my humor without your approval.

Michael Maddox
08-19-2007, 09:37 AM
I've sprayed and sprayed for these things, but damned if she doesn't keep FEEDING them.

Michael Maddox
08-19-2007, 09:39 AM
"You can't hide CLASS."

rePhil
08-19-2007, 09:54 AM
and so your point is to jump in and let everyone know that you don't get the point. got it.

wanna buy some beleive tyler shorts?
-------------------------------------------------

What does Tyler have to do with the image you posted?

-------------------------------------------------------
the point is... that we deny reality. we ask impoossible things of athletes and refuse to look at how sports work at that level. and then these dudes have to hire writers to tell their stories and work the media (the book is weak)... and really what hapens is that you have guys that have very little life skills and aren't that sophisticated. you wanna race d1 and do it on bread and water.... i think you're in the wrong sport and guilty of the same denial the fans are.
---------------------------------------------------------

I agree with you.

---------------------------------------------------------
its actually a telling picture... he's a kid in between worlds. but i'm sick of talkiing about it and the picture does have a lot of comedic undertones..as does the story.
------------------------------------------------------------

So you are sick about talking about it but youstart this post?

--------------------------------------------------------------
i think we all find life to be unfair at times....

i do know that i don't need someone to come finger wag in a thread that''s obviously humorous and is mocks a lettermen top ten.. if you don't like it.. stop clicking on it. i'm an adult.. i can work out my humor without your approval.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, life can be unfair. I didn't finger wag. I just asked why kick a guy when he is down? That wasn't directed at you.

Thanks for staightening me out

J.Greene
08-19-2007, 10:10 AM
I'm wondering where the publicist was. Whoever thought that pic was a good idea should be fired. It's too much of a Michael Vick moment.

JG

hansolo758
08-19-2007, 10:21 AM
"Aw, shucks, c'mon, would I really dope? I mean, really?"

jerk
08-19-2007, 07:26 PM
i told you the hgh was for my dogs.

i believe tyler.

i'm raising corgis, relaxing in a plastic kiddie pool and frucking frank vandenbroucke is podiuming in the kortrijk koerse and getting a 50,000E appearance fee.

livestrung.

you think you know me? you try touching your own knees without bending over.

jerl