PDA

View Full Version : bad news!!!!

bostondrunk
07-02-2004, 08:31 AM
Jan and Tyler are both gonna smoke lance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I TS ALL OVER LANCIE BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Climb01742
07-02-2004, 08:44 AM
dude, 9:30 in the morning and you're drunk and hallucinating already?!!! tragic, very tragic.

get back to us when you start seeing the pink elephants riding giant carbon frames. :p

Bill Bove
07-02-2004, 08:55 AM
Looks like it's going to be a good one. Jan and Iban Mayo could be contenders and I heard Tyler fitted outriggers to his bike to improve his chances.

There's a great line in a lousy movie where Bob Hoskins says to Cher "Claire, I normally don't get involved with a woman during the World Series, but for you I'll make an exception" I ain't makin no exceptions for the next three weeks!

bostondrunk
07-02-2004, 09:04 AM
I don't think Lance and/or his team are gonna be able to handle the competition in the mountains, and I think both tyler and jan will beat him in the tt's. He's finished!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

TimD
07-02-2004, 09:09 AM
"When the flag drops, the bulls**t stops"

TimD

Larry
07-02-2004, 09:23 AM
The winner will be the rider who has remained strong for 3 weeks, and week 3 will be decisive. I reviewed the courses for each stage, and it really
is set-up to favor the climbers.

Jan- NO!!!

Tyler- NO!!!

Mayo- A good prospect for top spot.

Heras- This guy climbs like a true champion. Does he have the team?
Who knows??

Lance- He is focused, well-prepared, and he has keen instincts on when to
really make his move. He has been holding back so far this year.
He has Jan psyched out before the tour even starts.
He has been really fortunate (for 5 years) not to have a serious
crash in this event.

LANCE WILL PREVAIL !!! Jan will fade in the mountains!!!

bostondrunk
07-02-2004, 11:43 AM
I dunno, I pick Tyler to win the Alp tt..
Sucks that Millar isn't there to contest the prologue.

flydhest
07-02-2004, 11:46 AM
Hey Beantown Lush,

I could go along with your pick for the TT, maybe. But I think that will be incidental. I think lots of folk will be wailing, either pro or con, when Lance does not (yep, I'm forecasting it here and now) win the TT. The next day, however, :no:

shinomaster
07-02-2004, 12:44 PM
Simoni will win
:banana: :banana: :banana: