PDA

View Full Version : O.K. I'm Getting Excited

Bill Bove
07-01-2004, 09:39 PM
IT"S TOUR TIME,BABY!!!!And I'm starting to feel the vibes. I borrowed a 48" flatsceen T.V. from the pawn shop next door to my bike shop and installed a satalite dish, we're going to have the tour on all day. I have a yellow lava lamp called "Lamps Armstrong" that will be lit on Saturday morning and will stay on till Lance crosses the finish line. If anybody is in the naborhood on Saturday the 17th we will be having a post ride breakfast at the shop, eggs and sausage for the atkins crowd and real food (Krispey Kream) muffins and stuff for the rest of us.So come on down.

BumbleBeeDave
07-01-2004, 09:48 PM
. . . LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! . . .

I love it!

BBDave

RABikes2
07-03-2004, 09:57 AM
Wish I could join you! Sounds like a fun time. I have neither cable or satellite so I have to follow online! Hope all is well Bill! RA
:banana: :)

pale scotsman
07-03-2004, 10:34 AM
Know how you feel Bill! Me and the boy set up his playroom last night with a couple of old frames on the wall, a bike in the stand, a mini fridge, and a red lava lamp. Well... he may get bored as he's only 10, but Dad has a place to hang with the TV turned up and the misses will have peace and quite in the living room. :beer: :beer: :beer:

Bill Bove
07-03-2004, 01:19 PM
NO! NO! NO! Do not turn that red lava lamp on!!! Do you know what that is? It's "The lantern Rouge" that signifies the LAST rider!!! Do not turn it on!! That is badBAD mojo!!!

I Love This Game!!

BumbleBeeDave
07-03-2004, 06:36 PM
. . . Bill found the font size controls . . . :rolleyes:

BBDave

pale scotsman
07-03-2004, 06:52 PM
OK Bill! The red lava lamp stays off in a concerted effort to respect lamps armstrong and all it represents. Thank you and please pull forward... :beer: :banana: :beer: