View Full Version : Super Bowl

Too Tall
08-13-2007, 04:55 PM
That's right. Show your genius.

Pick two teams.

Pick two commercials.

=======================
1. Redskins (hate that don't you?) vs Seattle

Basically I'll make about 2 billion dollars on a 1 dollar bet. What you got?

2. a. Some stupid really funny FlexFuel Vehicle ad that attempts to be serious and falls way way short.
b. Apple, finally goes broke and never recovers spending millions on an quasi hip ad that everyone loves and results in three sales.

big shanty
08-13-2007, 06:20 PM
Those are both NFC teams, dude.

gt6267a
08-13-2007, 06:30 PM
eagles get to the bowl and loose in finals like all the philly teams. ohh the humanity of being a city of brotherly hate fan.

gino's advertises and finally sells more cheesesteaks than pats. they develop a chain of cheese steak stands that dominates mcdonalds and i finally get a decent Fing sandwich below the mason dixon line.

getting the line on this crazy action, katz's decides they too will get in the game. they setup a pastrami shack next to the coffee house that is a block from my place. i eat there every day and gain like 50 glorius heaven on earth hedonistic pounds. oh, the glory of good pastami. before anyone starts talking to me about lang's deli in LA, i went there. i was only in la for 24hrs so i did not but out the gt symbol (kind of like the bat symbol but much dorkier). lang's was tasty and i will concede the bread was nicer. that said, i wish someone would have warned me to order double meat. it was hard to really get into the whole pastrami experience with such a small quantity of the good stuff.

Ginger
08-13-2007, 07:18 PM
I pick the Red Wings vs. whoever

'cause I'm from Detroit and I have to stick with a quasi Detroit team....
and I'm sure the hockey team can play better football than the Lions.

Fade to a judges chambers:
Alright Mikey, says the judge, We're having trouble deciding where you're going to live. You say you don't want to live with your uncle? Why not?
"Noooo Don't send me to live there! My uncle BEATS me"
How about your grandma?
Nooooo My grandma beats me worse.
Well...who do you want to live with?
I want to live with the Lions, 'cause they don't beat ANYONE!

Ad: Some ad with monkeys, 'cause everyone laughs at the monkeys

A beer commercial with gratuitous flatulence.

Fat Robert
08-13-2007, 07:22 PM
i'l take a drunk carrie brownstein

does she play in the super bowl?

whales are eating my donuts

saab2000
08-13-2007, 07:36 PM
Packers vs ZSC*

ZSC = Zueischlitschuhklub

Ginger
08-13-2007, 07:44 PM
i'l take a drunk carrie brownstein

does she play in the super bowl?

whales are eating my donuts

The glazed ones? or the holes?

michael white
08-13-2007, 07:55 PM
Honestly, the Patriots will be overwhelming this year, as well as a number of other teams in the AFC. Chargers should be back, (as well as Colts, of course) and some teams which have been dormant, like the Chiefs, will also be scary, really scary. Who in the NFC can hope to match up? Nobody. But I'll take Seattle for the final, just for fun, and cause they got screwed against Pittsburgh.

Too Tall
08-14-2007, 06:54 AM
what is an "NFC"...is that a "No f'in chance?"

Football is a "comes with". The season is a prelude to the Superbowl where I get to see all the pop culture a man's got a right to see.