PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Serotta

bigbill
08-13-2007, 04:08 AM
For your military sales program. I really wish that I needed a new frame. I could compare the cost of an Ottrot to the cost of a divorce lawyer. I have two Pegorettis, an MX Leader, a Mercian KOM, Gunnar CX, and a Fisher 29r. Wait a minute, I don't have a dedicated TT bike. Maybe there is hope.

mdeeds71
08-13-2007, 06:52 AM
I saw this and my Jaw hit the floor...I just spent some coin getting a new frame but needed it immediately so no custom build...now this...oh the agony. I might have to get an another here soon.

Serotta...This is why military service is a cornerstone for my life...You give to the country, rather its people, the time, servitude, and safety...and just sometimes someone says thanks. Not that in my field we look for gratitude but it is refreshing in times like these that service for the people is recognized.

Mark Dedrick
CPT, IN (ABN)
USAR

Sandy
08-13-2007, 07:03 AM
A wonderful concept by Serotta, and most deserved.

It states on the website that the "discount can range as high as to $800 on a single frame and fork". Actually, if one looks at the military program price list, the discounts can be much higher than $800.

Sandy

Giff
08-13-2007, 07:38 AM
That is great that Serotta offers a MIL discount! Well done guys!

And to Bigbill, CPT Dedrick and the other military members here on the Serotta Forum, a BIG THANK YOU!! for the time and sacrifices you have made to help ensure our freedoms!!

rs1115
08-13-2007, 08:30 AM
As an active duty military officer, these types of programs mean a great deal to me. It is a wonderful message that Serotta is sending service men and women of this nation.

Thank you Serotta

Ahneida Ride
08-13-2007, 09:19 AM
Great Idea Russ!

Godspeed to our Troops.

Thanks Serotta .......