PDA

View Full Version : Demarchie Bibs

beungood
08-11-2007, 12:28 PM
Finding my Pearl Izumi's not being comfortable in the Chamois area any more I decided to get a new pair and see if I could remedy the situation. I found a pair of Demarchie Race Pro Bibs for 60.00 and gave them a try. WOW! I can't beleive how much better they fit/feel and perform. The only down side is I found them on sale this week for $44.99 on nashbar so I ordered another pair.. use code #87a1fs for free shipping.. :D

djg
08-11-2007, 12:52 PM
So what's the pad like? I really like the DeMarchi contour bibs and had been wondering about the nashbar model.

SoCalSteve
08-11-2007, 04:55 PM
So what's the pad like? I really like the DeMarchi contour bibs and had been wondering about the nashbar model.

I use the countour plus bibs exclusively, the best I have EVER found, bar none!!!

But, they are now up to $200.00 as DeMarchi has a US distributor now and they are taking a pretty BIG slice of the pie...(they used to sell direct).

If anyone has a line on them for less $$$, please hook me up!

Thanks,

Steve

beungood
08-11-2007, 09:04 PM
The pad seems to stay dry or wick real well and is not too much. Kind of moves with you. I think I may be a convert to them. I would like to comapre them to the Contour models. Seems much more well made than the PI's.

William
08-12-2007, 12:02 AM
Well, one has to qualify the fact that Beungood wears them on his head, not on the, you know....other area. But hey, if he still likes them, that's good enough for me.

William ;) :D

beungood
08-12-2007, 01:11 PM
Well, one has to qualify the fact that Beungood wears them on his head, not on the, you know....other area. But hey, if he still likes them, that's good enough for me.

William ;) :D

Ive thought this one out William there is a method to my madness. Call me crazy but since ive worn them this way I've yet to find any Bacon Strips. :banana: