PDA

View Full Version : Campy VS. Mavic Vs. Cyclocross...

shinomaster
08-10-2007, 07:53 PM
Should I race cross on my four year old Neutrons? I mean, what is the worst that could happen? Or, should I buy my brother's used Ksyriums? My open pro's are trashed...and I'm too lazy to re-build them. What wheel would be better for cross?

xxoo

MP Shino

coylifut
08-11-2007, 12:59 AM
Should I race cross on my four year old Neutrons? I mean, what is the worst that could happen? Or, should I buy my brother's used Ksyriums? My open pro's are trashed...and I'm too lazy to re-build them. What wheel would be better for cross?

xxoo

MP Shino

i'd say the ksyriums. spokes and rims are in good supply from a handful of places in town and you can replace spokes without even removing that tire.

stevep
08-11-2007, 05:28 AM

xxoo

MP Shino

rebuild them you lazy no count.
if you come back here im gonna have cassidy beat you up for spite.
stay out of new england///warning.

get back to me at
igotphotosofswoopdrinkingfromalargebottleforsale.c om

shinomaster
08-11-2007, 01:32 PM
i'd say the ksyriums. spokes and rims are in good supply from a handful of places in town and you can replace spokes without even removing that tire.

Really? That's cool...

Steve P...Will you send me an open pro? Rustem is being lazy...I want a cute pink jersey too. ;)