PDA

View Full Version : PsyDoc- Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!!!!

Sandy
06-30-2004, 09:36 PM
I see that you are our newest member. Hopefully, you are a psychiatrist. If so, you could help immensely by adding some stability to some of our infamous members. You could also expand your practice considerably and make a lot of money.

Would you give Special Serotta discounts? I am asking for a friend. He owns a CSi and an Ottrott.

Stable Serotta Sandy

BumbleBeeDave
06-30-2004, 09:38 PM
You need your beauty sleep--trust me on this! ;)

BBDave

Sandy
06-30-2004, 09:43 PM
1. You dress like a bee.

2. You name your bike Queen Bee.

3. Your bike looks like a bee.

4. You buzz like a bee.

Psy Doc says that your sessions will be free. He or she likes a challenge.

BEEautiful with or without sleep,

S a n d y

Kevin
07-01-2004, 05:36 AM
Sandy,

Are you talking about me or you? There must be some on others on the forum who own both an Ottrott and a CSi.

Kevin

Sandy
07-01-2004, 05:53 AM
Both of us.

Kevan
07-01-2004, 06:14 AM
already a line in the Dr's waiting room. :D

Dr. Doofus
07-01-2004, 07:38 AM
the mouse doesn't see any line here

we don't know what you're talking about

back to the trainer now (stitches ae out, but the doc still has one swollen hand)

oracle
07-01-2004, 10:48 AM
i'm confused, dr. d. first it was the two of you, and now this mouse has crept into the picture. there are now three of you?

oracle

M_A_Martin
07-01-2004, 10:56 AM
I think the Dr. is having too much fun with those pain killers.

Dr. Doofus
07-01-2004, 11:49 AM
We are clean, straight edge, poison free...we are now also a paceline (the mouse in my pocket rolls a mean 10x4 when he puts it in the big ring)

oracle
07-01-2004, 11:54 AM
must be hard to suck that wheel. tell him to try an eleven.

oracle

Dr. Doofus
07-01-2004, 02:06 PM
no way -- he's a demon

ben built his 2cm c-t-c semi-compact ottrot st to withstand the torque of 50w (remember our guy is only about 10 grams) at 700+ rpm in his 10x4, driving 70c wheels

he swears like a sailor and spits cheese-flavored gel at us when he jerks his elbow for us to pull through but we cant...he is the devil

PsyDoc
07-01-2004, 03:36 PM
...just a social psychologist working for a univeristy in south Georgia. For those of you who do not know, social psychologists are like the "Candid Camera" people of psychology; we like putting people in situations and seeing what happens and we are not above lying to them about the purpose of the study...as such, our ethical fortitude has been questioned.

As for your question...I will be happy to add whatever psychobabble I can to help people deal with whatever thoughts/feelings/behaviors they are experiencing which hopefully will not make them feel worse. Your "friend" with the Ottrott and CSI obviously has an over-developed id...not that there is anything wrong with that! I tend to have an under-developed SuperEgo that often gets me into trouble :D