PDA

View Full Version : Saturday ride with Rapid Tourist

Smiley
06-30-2004, 07:26 PM
Ok , Here's the deal . Sandy , myself , first mate and Rapid Tourist will be at Poolesville HS at 9:00 AM do do a PPTC ride of 48 or 58 miles . We plan to ride with the ladies and keep it social . I am wondering if Delconick and Va Rider and others would like to drop by and join us. How about it pbbob as well as OldMill and SO of OldMill ? Marv you reading this then show up with the new Concours too .

Smiley
06-30-2004, 07:27 PM
for directions check out www.bikepptc.org , see you there :banana:

Sandy
06-30-2004, 09:18 PM
Do I have to wear a dress? What color? Style?

So Stylish So Sexy So Suave So Simple,

Serotta Sandy

Kevin
07-01-2004, 05:39 AM
Sandy,

You are getting very scary.

Kevin

va rider
07-01-2004, 07:57 AM
Oh, serotta sandy is so silly.

Smiley - thanks for the invite, but I am still rehabbing my injured knee. I am riding again, but I do not think I am quite ready for Poolesville.

Next weekend, my family will be out of town so I can ride in Va or Md. Maybe we can ride then? We could do Marshall, Skyline or Poolesville. Though I warn you, my knee will force me to keep to a slower pace.

zap
07-01-2004, 09:37 AM
My schedule say's 65 miles and Marlu the hard way :banana: :banana:

Tandem?

Or should I go down to VA and play w/AA boys?

zap
07-01-2004, 09:39 AM
Oooooooooops. Sorry. I didn't look far enough down in the ride category.

Smiley
07-01-2004, 09:52 AM
Zapper , did you get Too Tall's note that I asked for him to pass onto you. NO NO Ottrott for you , she does have a 57 cm Legend ST for you to ride . Sorry Zapper , my bad but heck wear some green cause this is a Beer bike .

zap
07-01-2004, 10:32 AM
Smiley. No. I will be at your house around 4:00 so that I can get extra miles in before your ride.

Marylanders. I just received news that several riders in a paceline on last nights PPTC Club Greenbelt ride were hit head on by a vehicle. Three cyclists were sent to shock trauma. No word on status. Two other cyclists were hit as well.

The motorist drove away from the scene and had to be chased down by other motorists. The person was caught and arrested.

Earlier this week I visited a friend in the hospital who crashed in last Sundays race. He has a punctured lung, three broken ribs and broken collarbone.

Tough week.

Everyone. Be careful out there

Rapid Tourist
07-01-2004, 08:33 PM
It will be an honor to share the road with some of the talented cyclists that lurk this board and make some new friends! Come if you can and join us in Poolesville. :banana:

The Rapid Tourist is looking forward to rapidly touring on her brand new rapid tour. Serotta Sandy, I can't compete with you in the alliteration area, but I'm looking forward to repeating similar consonant sounds with you while we RIDE!!