PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 56cm Serotta HSG Carbon

TiggerinChains
08-02-2007, 11:04 PM
Looking for a New Race Bike??????

Up for sale is a Serotta HSG Carbon. This is a 2007 model with 2007 parts and wheels. This bike was used as a demo bike but has less than 500 miles on it. It has more miles from riding around inside a trailer than road miles.

The HSG utilizes Serotta’s Torsion Core - 2 tube set optimized for the HSG stock geometries.

The description direct from the Serotta HSG Carbon page says it all.
“HSG stands for High Speed Geometry. With geometry, proportions and a proprietary materials selection that is more focused on competition, the HSG emphasis is to optimize power transfer, weight distribution and handling for the hard core competitor in you. And nobody knows how to build high performance competition bicycles better than Serotta... Nobody!”

It is built with the following parts:
SRAM Force Grouppo: Shifters, brakes, rear and front derailleurs, cranks (172.5mm, 50-34), bottom bracket, cassette (12-25), chain.
Mavic: Ksyrium SL wheels
Cane Creek: S3 headset
Ritchey: Pro Seatpost
Deda: Big Piega bars (38mm c-to-c) and Big Logo stem (120mm)
Fizik: Arione saddle
Hutchinson: tires and tubes
The steerer tube measurement is 140mm

Readers of this forum know it well....The total retail price for this bike is well in excess of $7000.00.

You can get it for $5000

I have pictures. If you are interested, email me at Tiggerinchains@hotmail.com (Tiggerinchains at hotmail dot com) and I will send them.