PDA

View Full Version : ride in San Diego around 4 August?

Ken Robb
07-19-2007, 10:34 PM
PB Wrench is coming and riding some dog from my stable. Anybody want to ride with us? Or just him, if you want to ride hard. I'm about to get back on the bike after shoulder surgery 2 months ago and hand surgery last week. Old age ain't for sissies, right Dave? :banana:

Dan Le foot
07-20-2007, 09:45 AM
PB Wrench is coming and riding some dog from my stable. Anybody want to ride with us? Or just him, if you want to ride hard. I'm about to get back on the bike after shoulder surgery 2 months ago and hand surgery last week. Old age ain't for sissies, right Dave? :banana:

Not for sissies, Ken. I agree.
Wish we could join you. We are still in the Colorado Rockies. Best riding we have seen in our RV travels...even for us ole fa*ts. Going to be hard riding PCH when we get back to San Diego.
Glad to see you're up on your bike again.
MT Evans tomorow.
Headed for Idaho Springs in a bit.(Start of the MT Evans race) Going to drive up this afternoon. May stash some CO2 along the road for tomorow.
Late
Dan

PBWrench
07-20-2007, 09:57 AM
Alpo or Purina for the doggy?

mikki
07-20-2007, 12:19 PM
Old age ain't for sissies, right Dave? :banana:

Hey Ken,

No, old age isn't for the weak of heart, either!

Hopefully my Holland will be complete by then...barring the handlebars or pedals being recalled, ha ha and I can show her to you in person down in San Diego. Does your wife ride also?

Seriously, I am now waiting for my UL to be returned to Reynolds and a loaner shipped (a Pro) for me to use while my new and improved UL is getting repainted. It's just a simple stripe, so if the painter puts me in the top of his que, should be a week or two max.

You sound back to your happy self; so glad to hear it!!

dave thompson
07-20-2007, 12:33 PM
Yeah, but it's certainly better than the alternative.

Just make sure you spell my name correctly in your will. :)

Ken Robb
07-20-2007, 07:58 PM
Yeah, but it's certainly better than the alternative.

Just make sure you spell my name correctly in your will. :)
Oh yeah--I'm "just your size". :)

Leslie hasn't been riding lately--of course, neither have I.

Sandy
07-20-2007, 11:40 PM
Alpo or Purina for the doggy?

Lean chicken for the doggy! Alpo or Purina for you- Your choice! :) :)

Dogs Rule!

Bow Wow Sandy