PDA

View Full Version : Something Really Cool

Bill Bove
06-24-2004, 04:22 PM
The 3rd mountain stage of this tears TdF will be shown live at some movie theaters. Check it out at Tyler Hamiltons website www.tylerhamiltonfoundation.org Looks like like it'll be fun. Also looks like it'll sell out pretty fast too.

Ozz
06-24-2004, 04:49 PM
Too bad the only theater showing it is Washington is in Auburn!

(For you East Coasters, think of a New Jersey joke to understand)

M_A_Martin
06-24-2004, 08:27 PM
At least its showing in Washington!

Bill Bove
06-24-2004, 08:40 PM
Two Words ROAD TRIP A couple of my friends and I are thinking of going to Atlanta to see it. What the hell, drive eight hours, watch the stage, go for a ride, drive eight hours home. Piece of cake.

MarinRider
06-24-2004, 09:18 PM
I met Tyler in person a couple of times, rode with his brother Geoff serveral times before he got his baby, raced against their dad up Mt Washington. I can say that the entire Hamilton family is a class act. What great people.

Therefore I regret in saying that I cannot make it to the movies to see stage 13 live in theaters in support of Tyler. This is because...

I will be there inthe Pyrenees; screaming as loud as I can Go Tyler Go Tyler Go...

William
06-24-2004, 09:29 PM
ARE YOU KIDDING! NOT SHOWING IN RHODE ISLAND! So what if most people don't even know where it is. :rolleyes: ;)

Certainly worth a trip into Conn, or Mass.

Too bad the only theater showing it is Washington is in Auburn!

(For you East Coasters, think of a New Jersey joke to understand)

HEY! I've been to Auburn, and... it's...not...such...a bad...well, ok, you're right. It's a pit.

William

M_A_Martin
06-25-2004, 09:13 AM
Bill, you're turning into a positive travel bug!

Bill Bove
06-25-2004, 09:28 AM
This may be a record for me, out of town twice in five years! You may want to consider staying at home though, I don't know how many times the border patrol will accept "I took a wrong turn" before alerting homeland security and you end going to Gitmo ;)

M_A_Martin
06-25-2004, 10:19 AM
Nah, this time I'll remember my passport! I'm not sure they'll let me into Ohio even then.

I don't know if they'll let you out of Florida again though...you're a dangerous presence outside your home state!

TmcDet
06-25-2004, 11:23 AM
hmmm would have to go to Houston to see it here in Tx....hard to believe it isn't shown anywhere in Dallas, maybe Houston is a bigger cycling town.

weisan
06-25-2004, 11:25 AM
To think that Austin, being L.A.'s hometown would get first consideration, tough! :crap: