PDA

View Full Version : Cipo's Tour Skinsuit??? . . .

BumbleBeeDave
06-23-2004, 12:10 PM
According to Andrew Juskaitis of Velo News, his source at Specialized tells him this is the inspiration for Mario's skinsuit for the Tour prologue next weekend.

I can hardly wait . . . to get my own, that is! ;) Here's the link to check out the whole thing--and note that is NOT Cipo in these photos! :rolleyes:

http://www.ibiblio.org/jmaynard/TRONcostume/

BBDave

Kevan
06-23-2004, 12:24 PM
A thing of beauty is a joy forever? :D

tch
06-23-2004, 02:15 PM
And I thought I counted as a guy with too much time on my hands and not enough self-monitoring to avoid public humiliation!

BumbleBeeDave
06-23-2004, 03:04 PM
. . . Go look at the link . There's loads more photos of just about every step in the creative process. Does this guy work for a living . . . ? :confused:

BBDave

Kevin
06-23-2004, 06:36 PM
BBDave you blinded me again. If you don't cut it out, I am going to go down to the basement and look for my photo abum on Sandy.

Kevin

Speedi Pig
06-23-2004, 07:10 PM
That's funny stuff. On a somewhat related topic, I same a post today on the roadbikereview.com message board titled "New Type of Aero Short for US Postal." If you really want to see it (you don't, believe me), look on the General Discussion board there, but I'll spare everyone the gross out of posting a link here. Two words: bib thong.

Worst part is the guy modeling it ain't exactly in the kind of shape you need to be in to wear something like that. Funnier still, is that his wife/girlfriend is wearing a very conservative two-piece swimsuit (and was willing to pose/be seen with him).