PDA

View Full Version : Totally Teriffic Too Tall

Sandy
07-11-2007, 09:36 PM
So this evening I went to Totally Teriffic Too Tall's home. I met his lovely and warm mother, and his standard poodle and his mom's standard poodle.

Anyway, Totally Teriffic Too Tall helped me out very graciously on a few cycling issues. I had, on my own, made changes in my cleat position and Totally Teriffic Too Tall professionally adjusted the cleats properly. He answered questions about dieting and loss of muscle mass, pedal stroke, techniques to use for improvement, Pilates, rowing machine, trainer,.....

Then he and I walked the two poodles- He took the more active one, and I took the more "serious" one. Yep, both dogs are more intelligent than both Simple Sandy and Totally Terrific Too Tall.... But I knew that before I ever met them....Poodle Power brains.. :)

Thanks Totally Teriffic Too Tall for your wisdom and help for an old codger who wants to improve some in his cycling. You are one of the gems of the forum.

Sapphire Sandy

gasman
07-11-2007, 09:43 PM
Thanks Totally Teriffic Too Tall for your wisdom and help for an old codger who wants to improve some in his cycling. You are one of the gems of the forum.

Sapphire Sandy

I agree- Too Tall is the bestest. He has given me some great advice and is a tremendous asset to this forum The only problem is that he doesn't live out here on the left coast.

Kevan
07-11-2007, 10:13 PM
I had, on my own, made changes in my cleat position and Totally Teriffic Too Tall professionally adjusted the cleats properly. Sapphire Sandy

I told you the cleat wasn't to be mounted on the top of the foot.

shoe
07-11-2007, 11:09 PM
too tall is a good guy in the truest sense... dave

Too Tall
07-12-2007, 07:16 AM
Cheese dewds :cool: My pleasure Sandyboy. Sometimes all it takes is a little talkin' and walkin' to make things right again.

Fixed
07-12-2007, 07:20 AM
t.t.'s the real deal in my book he's helped me too ,thanks
cheers

William
07-12-2007, 07:48 AM
TT came over to the William house when he was up her for the Cross Nats. Sat at the table and chatted with the young Williams' and had french toast. Said chair has since been placed in the corner with his picture, roped off, spot lighted, and covered in glass.

We heart you Titan Bro!

William