PDA

View Full Version : Expedited Shipping???

jimp1234
07-09-2007, 05:46 PM
I'm currently down to one function bike, and I'm traveling out to Boulder from Norcal to get my bike fit tweaked by Andy P. at the end of July. My current plan is to have my LBS pack and ship (Trico Iron-Case) Monday and have it arrive Thursday same week. Then have the LBS in Boulder repeat the process for the return which makes the bike available to me all 3 weekends. Any idea what this is going to cost me in expedited shipping cost? Finally even I'm willing to fork over the money can UPS/FEDEX realistically meet the schedule I have in mind?

thanx

-Jim

chuckred
07-09-2007, 07:02 PM
I'm currently down to one function bike, and I'm traveling out to Boulder from Norcal to get my bike fit tweaked by Andy P. at the end of July. My current plan is to have my LBS pack and ship (Trico Iron-Case) Monday and have it arrive Thursday same week. Then have the LBS in Boulder repeat the process for the return which makes the bike available to me all 3 weekends. Any idea what this is going to cost me in expedited shipping cost? Finally even I'm willing to fork over the money can UPS/FEDEX realistically meet the schedule I have in mind?

thanx

-Jim

but I shipped one from Canada to US - it seems like it was less than $100 for 3 day, or something like that...

David Kirk
07-09-2007, 08:01 PM
Go to fedex.com and type in your zip codes and package size and it will give your rates and options.

You can send it overnight if you want to pay the $.

Don't forget to insure it for the full replacement cost.

Dave