PDA

View Full Version : Pimp Your Ride

Bill Bove
06-21-2004, 10:07 AM
A little over priced for me and probably violating more than a few copyright. www.barplugs4u.com but if you realy gotta have that last detail...

Smiley
06-21-2004, 10:20 AM
What nothing in Mangenta for you in that collection. Alyson would be dissapointed .

Spectrum Bob
06-21-2004, 10:31 AM
I just put the Campy ones on my Spectrum – they look great.

M_A_Martin
06-21-2004, 10:40 AM
But BBDave could get those zebra bar plugs and match his outfit...

weisan
06-21-2004, 10:51 AM
If you happen to get a hit on the handlebar and the thing came off, it would be akin to a lady who is searching around a pothole for the 14kt diamond that just come off her wedding ring. Will be a quite a scene, not including the army of helpers (riders) who have joined in the search. :D

If anyone would get one of these custom-made pluggie to go with their bikes, I would. Hmm...I am already thinking what would go well with my white atlanta. :rolleyes:

dirtdigger88
06-22-2004, 05:11 PM
wasn't there Serotta plugs on here the other day? What did Ben and Co. have a talk with the bar plug people

Jason

alembical
06-22-2004, 05:34 PM
There were two different Serotta bar plugs on that site just last week. I was trying to decide if it was worth it for $15. They had a black backed one and a white backed one that looked much like the head tube badge. I guess Serotta found out thanks to the forum and put a quick end to that. Maybe Serotta will offer them on their own.

Alembical

TmcDet
06-22-2004, 05:52 PM
must have been taken off today

shaq-d
06-22-2004, 10:29 PM
There were two different Serotta bar plugs on that site just last week. I was trying to decide if it was worth it for $15. They had a black backed one and a white backed one that looked much like the head tube badge. I guess Serotta found out thanks to the forum and put a quick end to that. Maybe Serotta will offer them on their own.

Alembical

if they don't, it's rather pathetic they'd tell them to take it off.

sd

Sandy
06-22-2004, 10:35 PM
We Americans have so much, and others often have so little (many in the US also). Many of us are able to purchase different bar plugs for our wonderful bicycles, whereas too many people in the US and elsewhere in the world can't even find food to eat each day. We are truly blessed.

Sandy

Bill Bove
06-23-2004, 04:18 AM
[QUOTE=shaq-d]if they don't, it's rather pathetic they'd tell them to take it off.

Not really, Serotta has worked hard to establish itself as a high end company and the way copyrught laws are if you do not enforce them, you lose them. These bar plugs may be inconsequential but if Ben and Co did not enforce their copyright somebody else could use the Serotta logo somewhere else, possibly in an inapropriate manner. I don't need Serotta condoms. I would however like to see them come up with their own bar plugs.