07-03-2007, 05:23 PM
does any one know where this writer live´s
the author of one of my school books

called the spoking word
of leonard goldberg
cees

nickg
07-22-2008, 07:30 AM
Leonard died a couple weeks ago. He had been living in Bellingham, Washington, USA in the summers and Laguna Woods, California, USA in the winters. I am his son.
Nick Goldberg

Birddog
07-22-2008, 08:02 AM
And there you have it. Ask and you shall receive. This forum never ceases to amaze me.

Birddog

staggerwing
07-22-2008, 08:38 AM
Sounds like an interesting treatise, from an engineering perspective, on the art of wheel building.

As an engineer, bicycle junkie, and occasional wheel builder, I would love to see a copy. Alas, it seems to be out of print. Anyone have a copy for sale. A PDF edition might be fine too, if reasonable.

paczki
07-22-2008, 08:40 AM
Welcome Nick! Very sorry to hear about your father. Thanks for posting this.

barry1021
07-22-2008, 09:12 AM
Leonard died a couple weeks ago. He had been living in Bellingham, Washington, USA in the summers and Laguna Woods, California, USA in the winters. I am his son.
Nick Goldberg

to you and your family.

b21

ada@prorider.or
07-22-2008, 10:33 AM
nick again my condolance´s
i was i had a chance to you father and his good work
one of the best books i written about this subject ,
i beleive a good man has gone

do you anything in his foot steps?

cees

kayakfit
08-30-2018, 12:05 AM
Sounds like an interesting treatise, from an engineering perspective, on the art of wheel building.

As an engineer, bicycle junkie, and occasional wheel builder, I would love to see a copy. Alas, it seems to be out of print. Anyone have a copy for sale. A PDF edition might be fine too, if reasonable.

I was very friendly with Leonard, and I have some copies of his book that I can sell. kayak fit at icloud dot com, all run together in customary email fashion should reach me. Ken

thwart
08-30-2018, 06:14 AM
This forum never ceases to amaze me.

Birddog

And 10+ years later.

Wow.

tylercheung
08-30-2018, 02:05 PM
It would be interesting to "save" some older books from being lost/out of print. I don't know who owns the rights to this - maybe republishing it as a eBook on Amazon self-publishing?