PDA

View Full Version : POWERTAP SL 2.4 with wheelset

Chris
06-28-2007, 10:10 AM
This is the wireless version of the powertap. I bought two in February for my two bikes. These provide a ton of information and I learned a lot, but I guess I am just old school and prefer to train by the varying levels of intestinal discomfort. :)

This is the lightweight version that I had Mike Garcia build for me. I used it on my race bike. There are only 864 miles on the unit! Wheels are in great shape. Never crashed or ridden in bad weather even. The wheelbuild is Shimano cassette with 24 spokes laced to a Niobium 30 rim. You can read about the rim at www.oddsandendos.com. I am 180 lbs and never had a problem with this wheel. It is rock solid.

I am selling the head unit, unused heart rate monitor strap, usb download cable, computer mount, owners manuals, hub cover tool and carrying case. The power meter with the hub only is $1500.00. The wheel build with this set up will cost you another $150.00. Additionally, if you want a complete wheelset, I have a 20 spoke radially laced speedcific wheel that matches the rear wheel ($215.00). The combination makes a great fast training/racing setup.

I had this listed on eBay and just missed the reserve price that I had set of $1100.00 plus $50.00 shipping. In an effort to avoid going back through eBay, I am listing here for $1100.00 shipped for the powertap rear wheel, computer, etc. If you want the matching front wheel, it will be $100.00 more for a total of $1200.00.

Pictures of everything are available.

Thanks for looking.

Chris

myette10
06-28-2007, 10:56 AM
pm sent