PDA

View Full Version : CDA on the way!!

bhungerford
06-26-2007, 11:16 AM
Doesn't require any reply, I'm just excited, my dealer has told me my new CDA is scheduled for delivery July 28th!!! Hope the extra $600 for paint is worth it, should be from everyone elses pics. :banana:

oh, actually that makes me think of a question, does the Crash Protection cover upgraded paint? hypothetical: if i crash it and need a tube replaced, does it get the same paint i'm getting now for no extra charge?

Steelhead
06-26-2007, 11:39 AM
AWESOME! My custom CDA with Paint upgrade arrived a week early, too !

Ginger
06-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Congratulations! I'm sure you'll love your Cda.

bhungerford
06-26-2007, 01:03 PM
thanks! i hope it shows up a week early.... i was debating between the CDA and a Crown Jewel, but the guy i wanted to order through doesn't sell IF, so easy decision :)

i'm getting the steel seat stays with it, mainly for looks, and it'll have DA on it, just cause all my other bikes are DA, so gives me lots of wheel choices.

SoCalSteve
06-26-2007, 01:20 PM
My Ottrott showed up 3 weeks early, but, it had no paint, just raw Ti tubes and natural weave carbon.

Enjoy!

Steve

Steelhead
06-26-2007, 04:33 PM
thanks! i hope it shows up a week early.... i was debating between the CDA and a Crown Jewel, but the guy i wanted to order through doesn't sell IF, so easy decision :)

i'm getting the steel seat stays with it, mainly for looks, and it'll have DA on it, just cause all my other bikes are DA, so gives me lots of wheel choices.

Thats my set up, D/A on a CDA, you'll love. I'm not cool enough to ride an Indy Fab..... :D

Serotta PETE
06-26-2007, 06:54 PM
Yes, the crash protection covers your same color. Don't forget to post pictures when you get the frame/bike.

Your dealer can sign you up or you can go directly to SEROTTA. If any problems let me know. PETE

Doesn't require any reply, I'm just excited, my dealer has told me my new CDA is scheduled for delivery July 28th!!! Hope the extra $600 for paint is worth it, should be from everyone elses pics. :banana:

oh, actually that makes me think of a question, does the Crash Protection cover upgraded paint? hypothetical: if i crash it and need a tube replaced, does it get the same paint i'm getting now for no extra charge?

Larry
06-26-2007, 09:10 PM

You're gonna' love your new CDA.
First class ride. Steel.....the real deal!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Longdaddy
06-26-2007, 10:07 PM
Congrats! You'll love it!

hope you got it painted white.... they're faster.

bhungerford
06-27-2007, 07:29 AM
Really glad to hear they run early sometimes...

anyone with a nickname of "Steelhead" is cool by definition :D

thanks for the answer Pete, owner club/crash protection for sure now...

will post pics shortly after i get it (have to ride it first i'm sure!)

you'll have to wait for the pics for the color ;) but it'll be as fast as i can make it go