PDA

View Full Version : A nice Squirrel story....

William
06-07-2007, 09:33 AM
A nice Squirrel story....

Rory the smiling squirrel was going for a walk one day. He said hello to Mr. Sun, and to the seven clouds in the sky, whom he had thoughtfully named Horbert, Gilfred, Kilzo, Bofert, Lolput, and Wendell. His best friend Sam the anteater though, disagreed. HE wanted to name the clouds Chuckles, Mr. Fluff-ums, Happy, Lucky, Sparkles, Giggles, and Puffy. So, Sam decided to act. He pulled out his feather, and proceeded to tickle Rory to death, who choked on his own laughter. This made Sam laugh, and pretty soon there were two dead animals, and not a cloud left in the sky. Which suited the vultures just fine.

William :D

Kevan
06-07-2007, 12:02 PM
sleep well at night?

William
06-07-2007, 12:47 PM
sleep well at night?

Just fine, thanks for asking.

This is obviously a (at least) PG-13 type story, of which I do not expose my children to. In the context of the forum it goes to the dark humor that is often expressed for squirrels in numerous threads. Not that I endorse Squirrel bludgeoning, choking, squashing, etc... I certainly would not want to incur the wrath of Sandy.

William

Kevan
06-07-2007, 01:19 PM
http://www.dracinabox.com/addams6.jpg

BURCH
06-07-2007, 01:20 PM
I am just glad that the vultures were not left out of the story.

Dave B
06-07-2007, 01:30 PM
Not that I endorse Squirrel bludgeoning, choking, squashing, etc...

William

I am looking for sponsers can you give me the names of these endorsers? :D

William
06-08-2007, 05:32 AM
http://www.dracinabox.com/addams6.jpg

They're speedy and they're kooky,
So super fast it's spooky,
They're all together ooky,
It's William's Family.

Their house is a museum
Where people come to see 'em
They really are a scream
It's William's Family.

(Neat)
(Sweet)
(Petite)

So get your racers bibs on
The Legend Ti I've got dibs on
We're gonna pay a call on
William's Family.

William :rolleyes: ;)

rounder
06-08-2007, 09:54 PM
squirrels are cute...

that said, i believe the squirrels we have around here seem gang-like, or at least on some sort of mission. I remember the first squirrel that showed up here. I said something like (you know...nature loving dude) hey...there's a squirrel...looks like a baby...never saw one around here before!! A day later, another squirrel showed up. It looked like an adult...must have been a rescue squirrel. Anyway they were both gone...probably forever I thought. Boy was I wrong. A few weeks later, wife and I heard this rustling sound...the stupid dumb squirrel was chewing holes in the ceiling...there mustof been a hundred. Anyway...placed traps in the attic to catch or...you know...slay the squirrel. No bites. Through analytical analysis, determined that the squirrel was entering the house through the attic fan. Bought some screen to seal the area around the fan. Seemed to work for awhile...but then...the attic fan would not kick on when it got really hot. Went up to check it to find out what was going on. The squirrel had jammed the screen between the fan blades and burned out the motor (gotta respect their intelligence). So...anyway...went out and bought a replacement fan and the best screen that money can buy (not sure what it was but it was not titanium or carbon fiber). Anyway hooked it all up and all was all well. It worked like a champ for awhile. I thought things were good but the fan was not kicking on even though it had been hot recently. Climbed back in the attic (sweating profusely) to check out the fan. Not working...there was super heavy duty screen stuck between the fan blades and the motor was burned out. Anyway...could not have been the work of a single solitary squirrel acting alone...had to be a gang of them. Sorry to rant...hope no one reads this.

RABikes2
06-08-2007, 11:10 PM
They're speedy and they're kooky,
So super fast it's spooky,
They're all together ooky,
It's William's Family.

Their house is a museum
Where people come to see 'em
They really are a scream
It's William's Family.

(Neat)
(Sweet)
(Petite)

So get your racers bibs on
The Legend Ti I've got dibs on
We're gonna pay a call on
William's Family.

William :rolleyes: ;)
This is from the crazy side of the family isn't it, Cuz? ;)
Cuz RA