PDA

View Full Version : Flight to Sardinia

bigbill
06-05-2007, 01:57 PM
I thought that I would share these with you all. I transferred to LaMaddelena, Sardinia from Hawaii about three weeks ago. The flights were pretty awful and involved back to back redeyes due to the time change. The reservations from Rome to Sardinia were screwed up and I had to wait in the terminal on standby. These are the people I had to wait with.
Sean Yates
Popovych
Some guy named Axel
And these guys wearing blue suits and orange ties. The guy on the far left is really skinny.

Bart001
06-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Olympic Hide & Seek (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jQo4XBI4CE)

amg
06-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Cool.

Just out of curiosity, what type of work do you do that send you to Hawaii and Sardinia? Are you hiring? :)

Antonio

bigbill
06-05-2007, 02:19 PM
Cool.

Just out of curiosity, what type of work do you do that send you to Hawaii and Sardinia? Are you hiring? :)

Antonio

See your local Navy recruiter, I hear that they are hiring.

TMB
06-05-2007, 06:46 PM
You know Bill it's funny.

I've seen the pictures before but looking at them again I am struck by exactly like every other crappy airport terminal I've ever been in that looks.

Course, I never got to wait with a crew like that.

Airport terminals the world over are obviously crap-holes, the people you get to wait with make all the difference.

dave thompson
06-05-2007, 06:55 PM
You know Bill it's funny.

I've seen the pictures before but looking at them again I am struck by exactly like every other crappy airport terminal I've ever been in that looks.

Course, I never got to wait with a crew like that.

Airport terminals the world over are obviously crap-holes, the people you get to wait with make all the difference.
The Rome airport terminal is particularly crappy, which surprised me as it is the 'entrance' to such a lovely country.

JohnS
06-05-2007, 07:12 PM
Airport terminals the world over are obviously crap-holes, the people you get to wait with make all the difference. The new NW terminal at DTW is great.