PDA

View Full Version : Sandy Come Home

Smiley
06-15-2004, 05:51 PM
Its OK to return home but why do you like Sarartoga Springs so much . Could you be drawn to the close proximity of the Serotta web site server ? You never could get off the Forum could this be the next best thing. Are you breaking into Alyson's office at nite and snuggling up to the main frame, did NC Pete give you tips on how to break the code? STill Serotta please phone home :banana:

Bill Bove
06-15-2004, 06:02 PM
We're still looking up to find the gutter, eh mi capitano? :)

BumbleBeeDave
06-15-2004, 09:13 PM
. . . had dinner with the Superior Steelless Still Serotta Sandy this evening and his beautiful wife, Gloria SSSSS . . . . and I am happy to report that Sandy located the computer room at the hotel--much to Gloria’s chagrin--and that they are considering travelling home though Pennsylvania and Amish country, rather than deepest darkest KenoLand (NJ) . . . Sandy has purchased one of those big triangular reflectors for the back of his Ottrott and is searching area thrift stores for black wool clothing. But, unfortunately, he has insisted on growing a full beard before they go for Intercourse (PA, that is!). So it may be a while before they actually get on the road.

Now if I could only get him to stop bugging me to help him build a barn for the bike . . .

Elder Deacon BBDave

Kevin
06-16-2004, 05:40 AM
BBDave,

You got it all wrong. If Sandy goes through Penn all he has to do is put the orange triangle on the back of the Ottrott, connect himself to the Ottrott with leather straps and pull it himself. :rolleyes:

Kevin

BumbleBeeDave
06-16-2004, 09:40 AM
Glad you're on my side . . .

BBDave

Smiley
06-16-2004, 06:10 PM
its OK to go back to work now. Sandy has left the State of NY . The Server is secure again and maybe you should change the locks just to be safe .