PDA

View Full Version : henny kuiper + massimo testa

ada@prorider.or
05-24-2007, 10:50 AM
henny kuiper was at team telekom refused to have any thing to do with doping then he left to motorola
then godefroot took his place they started to win and winning the tour they said then henny kuiper was a good cyclist but bad team manager ( as the results where not there)
at motorola he left after a while also Testa ,other docter and team managers jim took over from kuiper and volia
the results came they won several tour all cheering jim is the man.
after a wile he dropped in usa some important coaches and managers and he succeed in AMGEN as sponser of tour of california

now we heard t telekom doped oh well do not look in the past old people can still stay
i found it as we robbed the bank years ago (remember still keep their money) ,and just saying well was in the past never gone do it again "but i keep all the money and big houses"

as a former winner said " i just dope if i get get health problems after my carreer i seek a good docter who make me better ,if have earned money enough then "

do you stiil motivate your kids to cycle as a profession????????

asgelle
05-24-2007, 02:45 PM
So when do we get to Kevin Bacon?

coylifut
05-24-2007, 03:16 PM
you're saying Testa and Kuiper left at the same time and then Motorola started winning under Jim Ochowitz?

Yeah, Kuiper got a raw deal.

93legendti
05-24-2007, 03:40 PM
...at motorola he left after a while also Testa ,other docter and team managers jim took over from kuiper and volia
the results came they won several tour all cheering jim is the man...

Do you mean "Motorola won several tours under Jim"? What Tour wins are you talking about?

ada@prorider.or
05-24-2007, 04:05 PM
Do you mean "Motorola won several tours under Jim"? What Tour wins are you talking about?

well for me it the team as i say motorola they got another sponser changend the name but still same team

motorola united postal discovery
same team

asgelle
05-24-2007, 04:20 PM
well for me it the team as i say motorola they got another sponser changend the name but still same team

motorola united postal discovery
same team
Only no. A little fact checking goes a long way. You don't get to just say the way things are.
7-11 -> Motorola -> end
Subaru-Montgomery -> Montgomery-Bell -> U. S. Postal -> Discovery Channel

93legendti
05-24-2007, 08:26 PM
Only no. A little fact checking goes a long way. You don't get to just say the way things are.
7-11 -> Motorola -> end

Yup. Motorola ends in '96. Lance and Kevin L (and Frankie?) go to a French team, Cofidis. Bobby Julich was on the team--Cees remembers, Bobby rode his wheels (or ones that looked like them) in the '98 Tour. Lance signs with USPS in '98. Tyler was already there. I never heard that Och (or jim, as Cees calls him) was with USPS (or Cofidis for that matter). I never heard that Och was with with Subaru-Montgomery, Montgomery-Bell or Discovery Channel. So Cees, what's your point?

asgelle
05-24-2007, 08:34 PM
So Cees, what's your point?
I think we all know what his point is. He just doesn't have the facts to back it up (not that he seems to care about such middling details).

BBB
05-24-2007, 09:02 PM
So he got the sequencing wrong. The team that became US Postal claimed from Motorola the mantle of the US team in Europe.

I think we can all see the point. As for the facts? Confessions of drug use by some of those who rode for Motorola. Confessions of drug use by some of those who rode for Motorola and US Postal. Various riders who did ride for US Postal being pinged for drug use. Oh yeah, lets add in LA never tested positive if that makes people feel better.

Grant McLean
05-24-2007, 09:06 PM
7-11 -> Motorola -> end

There is a connection - Thomas Weisel

http://outside.away.com/outside/features/200606/champions-club-4.html

g

ada@prorider.or
05-25-2007, 06:07 AM
[QUOTE=93legendti. So Cees, what's your point?[/QUOTE]

for you

that hennie kuiper was a good manager and a good cyclist
and testa who move to salt lake good doctor or.........

93legendti
05-25-2007, 06:48 AM
for you

that hennie kuiper was a good manager and a good cyclist
and testa who move to salt lake good doctor or.........

I see. I thought you were trying to smear Jim Ochowitz, again.

ada@prorider.or
05-25-2007, 07:09 AM
I see. I thought you were trying to smear Jim Ochowitz, again.

yeah jim is the man

GREAT person

:bike: