PDA

View Full Version : Giro Del Toga , Lastest Up-Date

Smiley
05-18-2007, 09:09 AM
We are close to 30 strong riders that have RSVP'd for the Giro. An internal staff invite has been set out to all the Serotta employee's to join in the fun. I understand that Fearless Leader Dave Powers will be there with his lovely wife Joan. Additionally I heard it through the grapevine that the BIG Kahuna "Ben Serotta" will also be there. Fact is Ben may want to swap bikes with me and Ride my Hors Categorie so he can lament the demise of the Best Bike on the planet :) .

So Thank you all for trusting us to make this Giro Del Toga happen. If you want to sign up please do so and if you want to see who's on the LIST log onto the e-vite and see first hand.

"ARE YOU ON THE LIST" from the NBC show Hero's

Ahneida Ride
05-18-2007, 10:07 AM
Thanks Smiley !!!!!!

Smiley
05-18-2007, 03:52 PM
Please , all that plan to attend , bring digital camera's and take many pix's , we'll coordinate with BBDave publishing all these shots on his web site of photo's . Thanks Smiley

BumbleBeeDave
05-18-2007, 07:34 PM
Smiley, Dude, with all due respect, you don't know what you are saying! :no:

I'm still trying to get pics edited, sized, and posted from the Battenkill-Roubaix race a month ago! :eek:

Have mercy, Pharaoh!

BBD

Serotta PETE
05-18-2007, 09:19 PM
Spokes and Phil are flying into ALBANY on Thursday afternoon. Their bikes are coming via the Mckeon messanger service, unless he is highjacked along the road by Porsche Sandy......

Good news is that SANDY only has room to "borrow" one bike. This will be bad for SPOKES for the yellow rocket meivici will attract SANDY (not my ole brushed LEGEND Ti.)

:D

Smiley
05-19-2007, 01:37 AM
Have mercy, Pharaoh!

BBD

We will work it out, maybe we funnel the pic's through Serotta Leslie the new marketing person at Serotta. I will check with her and see if she wants to handle the pic's. Or better yet we got our pal Korn Julio to ask this favor of :)

Serotta PETE
05-19-2007, 09:59 AM
If nothing else works, I will handle....

PETE

Smiley
05-19-2007, 04:06 PM
More names have been added .... why are you not on the "LIST" :banana:

Korn Julio
05-20-2007, 05:40 AM
Yes -- I'd be more than happy to post the pics on my site. :beer:

But I'm sure BBDave will MAKE THE TIME in his buzzy schedule to re-size and post the hundreds and hundreds of pics himself. ;) ;) :banana:

We will work it out, maybe we funnel the pic's through Serotta Leslie the new marketing person at Serotta. I will check with her and see if she wants to handle the pic's. Or better yet we got our pal Korn Julio to ask this favor of :)

Smiley
05-20-2007, 07:31 AM
Thanks Korn Man , can you throw in a few bikini clad beauty queens in the shots so those whom are not on the list can feel bad that they missed Giro Del Toga. Thanks Smiley

BumbleBeeDave
05-20-2007, 09:46 AM
Yes -- I'd be more than happy to post the pics on my site. :beer:

But I'm sure BBDave will MAKE THE TIME in his buzzy schedule to re-size and post the hundreds and hundreds of pics himself. ;) ;) :banana:

I guess you will have to discuss this with my girlfriend, Korn-Man! She has the temerity to demand I spend AT LEAST ten minutes with her each week!

BBD