PDA

View Full Version : Help me, get me off the forum!!

Sandy
06-10-2004, 11:57 AM
It is almost one. I am suppose to drive to my brother's in New York today, and then to Sartoga Springs tomorrow. I haven't ridden my bike in 4 days, whic is rare for me in the warm weather. I wanted to ride some today. I haven't packed. I haven't done anything. Help me get off the forum. I have been posting on the thread on lugs. I find it very interesting. I really love bikes. I really love a lot of cyclists. I really love the forum. I really love dogs. I really love my child. But I need help. Get me off this forum today. or i am not going to make the Serotta weekend.

So Stuck So Serotta sandy

Kevan
06-10-2004, 12:19 PM
I've tried! :D

Sandy
06-10-2004, 12:25 PM
You and probably a lot of others. Well said Kevan. :) :)

Still Here

Todd Owen
06-10-2004, 12:28 PM
sandy... I just wanted you to know that my one year old corgi has the same walk as my 5 year old... althought they were different breeders and one female and one male they still have the same walk. so essentially they ride/walk the same. so I guess I'm saying that my corgis ride the same even with different tubing..... enjoy the weekend at serotta some day I hope to attend.

Sandy
06-10-2004, 12:39 PM
The last thing that you should have done was to bring up dogs, especially Corgis. They are really neat. Pembroke or Cardigan (however you spell it)? As short legged as they are, the legs may not be legs. The legs might be lugs.

Saluki Sandy

Spectrum Bob
06-10-2004, 12:51 PM
Sandy,
Call me on my cell and I will talk you thru this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now Sandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spectrum Bob

Todd Owen
06-10-2004, 01:05 PM
the saluki is the southern Ill mascot ..yes.... mine are the pembroke variety the ones without a tail.. more aerodynamic. the song lowrider always comes on when they walk together. little dogs with a big dog attitude. they have the feet and legs of a clydesdale the body of a big weiner dog and the head of a fox. I refer to them as my welsh weiner dogs. Winston and Dixie

BumbleBeeDave
06-10-2004, 01:07 PM
This is Sergeant Simmons of the Maryland State Police . . . I am typing t his from the street in front of your house . . WE HAVE YOUR HOUSE SURROUNDED! :eek:

We can HELP you, Sandy! Now just do what I tell you . . . Put down the mouse and back away SLOWLY!

Now go get your checkbook and make a check out to the "Maryland State Police Beer, uh, I mean Benevolent Fund" . . . Keep your mind on this--listen to me Sandy! It will distract you from the forum! . . .

Sgt. S.

Todd Owen
06-10-2004, 01:09 PM
sorry its welsh ...home of katheine zeta jones.........schwing

Russ
06-10-2004, 01:25 PM
Hey Sandy,

There is a computer at the Serotta factory that they will let you use to get back on the forum.... promised.

Just think of yourself packing your belongings to go sit at this computer and get back on the forum, at the Serotta factory!!!! I know you can do it, take a deep breath, c'mon, at the count of three... c'mon....

slowgoing
06-10-2004, 01:56 PM
Don't get off the forum. We love your posts. You're always nice and cordial and you bring a fresh perspective to many of the threads. So even though it may be ruining your life, it's helping ours. Keep it up.

Spectrum Bob
06-10-2004, 01:58 PM
I just got off the phone with Sandy and he is off his computer!

Thank you God

Spectrum Bob

Sandy
06-10-2004, 03:03 PM
Just got back on to say thanks to all of you. We are leaving, to fight the D.C., Baltimore, and New York traffic. We plan so well.

Sandy and the Boss (Mrs. Sandy)

shinomaster
06-11-2004, 12:05 AM
just pretend that ever time you log on a puppy gets hurt.