PDA

View Full Version : Attack

DARKHORSE
05-08-2007, 08:47 AM
I dont see many many attacks out there yet. Any picks? I just ordered one a couple weeks ago, hope to get a couple of picks out there when she arrives.

cadence231
05-08-2007, 12:27 PM
It bums me out that there is little anectdotal info out there on this model. It isn't even listed in the Serotta Paint Shop. :mad:

Serotta PETE
05-08-2007, 01:44 PM
Call Andrew and find out where the DEMO bikes will be that is close to where you live. HE can also give you tech info and ride character comments

Also Mike Gortz at Cyclesport Park Ridge NJ can tell you the differences between the ATTACK and Meivici and OTTROT. HE has lots of miles on all three.

They are at CYCLESPORTONLINE.COM and the Phone # is 201-391-5269

Tell them I suggested you call.

Blastinbob
05-08-2007, 02:14 PM
I dont see many many attacks out there yet. Any picks? I just ordered one a couple weeks ago, hope to get a couple of picks out there when she arrives.What's the number on your build sheet? That should tell you how many have been made. I'm afraid that the graphics are probly a turn off for some buyers. I came close to buying one and the graphics played a part in my decision not to.

Ozz
05-09-2007, 04:42 PM
...I came close to buying one and the graphics played a part in my decision not to.
Being one of the custom models....couldn't you choose the paint and graphics you wanted?

I'd like to hear more feedback about this model as well. :beer:

Blastinbob
05-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Being one of the custom models....couldn't you choose the paint and graphics you wanted?

I'd like to hear more feedback about this model as well. :beer: I was told you have your choice of any 2 standard colors with those graphics. I didn't ask if you could leave any of them off or not. They are just too loud for my taste.

cleavel
05-09-2007, 07:17 PM
I was told you have your choice of any 2 standard colors with those graphics. I didn't ask if you could leave any of them off or not. They are just too loud for my taste.
Hi Bob,

I'm OK with the graphics. Any other significant reasons why you went with the Meivici instead?

Blastinbob
05-09-2007, 09:07 PM
Hi Bob,

I'm OK with the graphics. Any other significant reasons why you went with the Meivici instead?I was influenced by Jack, Tom and my wife (believe it or not). "Get the one you really want".

Also I could not get my question answered whether or not they, the Attack and the Meivici, would ride the same if they were both built with similar tubing stiffnesses. The answers were indirect. Now if they could stop pushing my due date back I would possibly feel better about spending 7k on a frame, but...... :crap: