PDA

View Full Version : Giro Del Toga, Up-date

Smiley
05-02-2007, 08:11 AM
I wanted to keep you all up to date on how the Giro is shaping up. We have added a special factory tour for Friday morning as the shop guys like to get off by 1:30 pm on Fridays, we ride after a lite lunch , Later our happy hour cocktail party .
So right now we are going to Tour the Serotta factory Friday morning and for those of you that want to be kept abreast of these changes please check the e-vite link as Karen will be up-dating it soon. Additionally we have some MORE surprises in store as we are working with Karl at the Springs for a BIG BBQ event around their pool.

www.springsmotel.com has 4 rooms due to cancellations so act fast

A BIG and I mean BIG surprise will be shortly announced :banana:

Climb01742
05-02-2007, 08:50 AM
now only 3 rooms left. just switched my reservation to the springs. and mrs climb is in.

Serotta PETE
05-02-2007, 10:59 AM
Mr Smiley is paying for all of us to stay at the SPRINGS :hello: :cool:

Sandy
05-02-2007, 11:11 AM
Mr Smiley is paying for all of us to stay at the SPRINGS :hello: :cool:

Mrs. :) y just shot Mr. :) y!

Shotgun Sandy

William
05-02-2007, 11:22 AM

Shotgun Sandy

http://www.gulfgirls.net/images/smilies/shotgun.gif :)

Serotta PETE
05-02-2007, 01:53 PM

Shotgun Sandy

Hopefully Smiley had already given Karl the credit card information......

Smiley
05-02-2007, 01:54 PM
Trying to plan for a blow out BBQ and hire a caterer so we need you to please RSVP or be left out of the skinny dipping at the pool :)
We are also trying to assign ride leaders for the scheduled rides. i hear some Serotta big wigs may make it, I will be on Leslie's wheel and I have dibs on that draft anyone else is free to call shot gun on anybody else's wheel :banana:

Serotta PETE
05-02-2007, 01:59 PM
I want their draft too.....Prefer Bass Ale or Sierra Navada

:beer: Trying to plan for a blow out BBQ and hire a caterer so we need you to please RSVP or be left out of the skinny dipping at the pool :)
We are also trying to assign ride leaders for the scheduled rides. i hear some Serotta big wigs may make it, I will be on Leslie's wheel and I have dibs on that draft anyone else is free to call shot gun on :banana:

Climb01742
05-02-2007, 04:26 PM
if william is riding, i'm drafting off the big man.

Sandy
05-02-2007, 04:30 PM
If William is riding, everyone can draft off the big man! :) :)

Never selected in any draft,

Sandy

johnmdesigner
05-03-2007, 08:12 AM
Does anyone know about the ride routes? I can't decide if I should bring the compact climber or the double dragster.
If Lake Desolation is on the route I know the answer. :p

Serotta PETE
05-03-2007, 10:06 AM
Our very own BB Dave is the Route Master for the event. He promises all down hills and wind to your back. :) :)

Better bring the compact :bike:

Does anyone know about the ride routes? I can't decide if I should bring the compact climber or the double dragster.

hypnos
05-03-2007, 12:38 PM

I took the 53 ring off years ago and never miss it.

johnmdesigner
05-03-2007, 07:14 PM
I took the 53 ring off years ago and never miss it.

I still like the 53 when I'm feeling frisky :D

hypnos
05-03-2007, 08:45 PM

Okay, it is setted. I'm drafting behind you. :D :banana:

Ken Robb
05-03-2007, 09:45 PM

When I'm feeling frisky I like champagne, Chopin, and my wife--not necessarily in that order. :banana:

Serotta PETE
05-04-2007, 06:48 PM
When I'm feeling frisky I like champagne, Chopin, and my wife--not necessarily in that order. :banana:

Someone might tell your wife :no:

Sandy
05-04-2007, 11:45 PM
It appears as if the Giro Del Toga is shaping up quite nicely. It should bring together a wonderful bunch of friends and cyclists.

Sandy