PDA

View Full Version : Climb..Please pick up the red courtesy phone.

Len J
04-29-2007, 05:35 PM
Climb:

Am I remembering correctly....didn't you & your wife order custom Pegs while on your hooneymoon last summer?

What is status...Have you posted pictures...etc, etc....inquiring minds and all.

Len

Climb01742
04-30-2007, 05:05 AM
len, thanks for asking. there was a snafu in communications somewhere between trento and gita. long, sad story. next time we meet i'll fill you in, but given some of the unpleasantness here on the forum generated by things-dario, i'll stop here. hey, are you coming to the non-open house? seeing you would be swell.

Len J
04-30-2007, 07:41 AM
len, thanks for asking. there was a snafu in communications somewhere between trento and gita. long, sad story. next time we meet i'll fill you in, but given some of the unpleasantness here on the forum generated by things-dario, i'll stop here. hey, are you coming to the non-open house? seeing you would be swell.

can'twait for the sordid tail.

I'll be there with stramers on my bike.....looking forward to seeing ya.

Len

Serotta PETE
04-30-2007, 08:33 AM
You will also have a bungee cord attached to your seatpost to pull me around.... ;) :D Look foward to seeing all of you...

If Steve were to loan me that HAMPSTEN PEG (it is my size) - - I would not promise to give it back - - - - - - - - - -- in a few years... ;)

can'twait for the sordid tail.

I'll be there with stramers on my bike.....looking forward to seeing ya.

Len