PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News, Tour Del Toga replaces Open House !

Smiley
04-25-2007, 08:48 PM
I have already posted on the Serotta Announcement about the cancellation of the Open House but feel I need to make notice here:

I mean this directed to my fellow forumites and Serotta owners planning on coming to Saratoga or as we have just Dubbed it "Tour Del Toga". This Open House weekend was always about a gathering of good friends and making new ones. Pete, myself and others really wanted to make this happen and we were intent on doing it with or without Serotta. The fact is we had volunteered our help to the gang at Serotta to make this weekend happen. It ends up that we are going to do what we set off to do last January when the plans were put in motion. Before any of you even think of not coming to Saratoga Springs this June PLEASE take a minute and think about the friendships you have made and the fun you have had meeting all the folks at these various gatherings.
Our Tour Del Toga will be no step child to the Open House Event, my estimate is it will be spectacular and I have already had many great Serotta employee's and great people from Saratoga Springs call to help us to pull this event off. So Please we can use your help in any way possible BUT most important is we need you to show up cause I will be there and so will others.
My Man BBDave is our route coordinator and he has already marked out some great roads for us to travel on. Karl and Gail from the Springs Motel will be our HQ and more then likely the spot we will call party central at Toga.
Please register on our e-vite so we can get a head count and keep you up-dated with the many exciting events we plan to have while at the Springs. If you thought Nottrott was great then you ain't seen nothing yet. Please I beg you all to give this movement a chance to work out and IF you really wanted to make new friends and reunite with old ones and have some laughs along the way then Sign up for Tour DEL TOGA and lets make it happen in June of this year.

Thanks from Smiley, Karen, Pete, BBDave and the others that will sure join the movement to pitch in and help out.

Event Invite (http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/magoo252@comcast.net/girodeltoga)

See you in Saratoga Springs

CNY rider
04-25-2007, 09:58 PM
Smiley you need to fix the link.......it doesn't get me anywhere.

Smiley
04-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Smiley you need to fix the link.......it doesn't get me anywhere.
Done. Thanks for pointing out the problem.