PDA

View Full Version : Saddle & seatpost mistaken for gun

fiamme red
04-25-2007, 04:37 PM
http://www.canada.com/reginaleaderpost/news/city_province/story.html?id=1b1aa128-466b-4f4c-85af-b2167ffb2329

A bicycle seat and post that were mistaken for a firearm caused the alarm at the University of Saskatchewan campus Friday, Saskatoon police said...

"I saw a guy walking from the (Physical Activity Complex) PAC building, cross in front of the doors of the Administration building, headed toward the Bowl. He was the same description as the story in the paper Saturday, camouflage pants, young guy," Munroe said.

"My first impression when I saw him was he was carrying a gun. It freaked me out. So as he went by my first thought was, 'Maybe I should duck down.' Then I realized, once he went by, that what he was carrying was a bicycle seat with a long stem and painted black. It would give you the first impression what he had was a gun."

Bill Bove
04-25-2007, 05:51 PM
Camouflage pants control now!

When cammy's are outlawed, only outlaws will wear them.

Ginger
04-25-2007, 09:48 PM
When cammy's are outlawed, only outlaws will wear them.

Well...them and the army

top_sgt
04-26-2007, 06:22 PM
i spent 23 1/2 years "earning" my cammy's. when they get outlawed........................guess i'll be an outlaw!!!!!!!!!

Bill Bove
04-26-2007, 08:24 PM
My sister showed up at a cook out a couple of weeks ago wearing a tiger stripe boonie hat, I laughed at her and said where the heck did you get that? she said "it's yours dumbass" and showed me the B5536 written on the flap. 30 years old and still going strong (the hat)

JohnS
04-26-2007, 09:04 PM
[url]"My first impression when I saw him was he was carrying a gun. It freaked me out. So as he went by my first thought was, 'Maybe I should duck down.' Then I realized, once he went by, that what he was carrying was a bicycle seat with a long stem and painted black. It would give you the first impression what he had was a gun."[/I]
Somebody needs to take a p*ss test. :crap:

rwsaunders
04-26-2007, 11:14 PM
The same nearsighted officer at his previous job.