PDA

View Full Version : Serotta Demo fleet in MD

Serotta_Andrew
04-21-2007, 03:49 PM
Hey all,
We are in Damascus with the demo fleet and there is a ride on sunday leaving at 9am...

http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?p=341005#post341005

Serotta PETE
04-21-2007, 05:49 PM
Bring them down to SPOKES after the ride tomorrow and I will furnish the beer for STEVE and You.....After last week, there is probably a shortage in the PUB at SARATOGA.

mcteague
04-22-2007, 06:28 AM
One day notice is not enough. I live about 90 min from Damascus and would have been interested in going.

Tim McTeague

jpw
04-22-2007, 06:47 AM
One day notice is not enough. I live about 90 min from Damascus and would have been interested in going.

Tim McTeague

So true.

Are people expected to drop everything at the click of the Serotta fingers?

:no:

Serotta_Andrew
04-22-2007, 10:29 AM
The ride was not a planned event... until yesterday... now if one is around the Carrboro NC region next week (http://www.cyclingspecifics.com/learn.htm) there will be a group ride and demo bikes on Saturday. Also on friday is a dessert and coffee with Ben Serotta 6 to 8!!

Smiley
04-22-2007, 11:46 AM
We had the pleasure of hosting Andrew and Steve from the factory this weekend while they were doing their demo days thing in Damascus MD. Those guys including Ben will be at Pete's in Raliegh next weekend. Great guys those Serotta folk and they do bring Beer when they show up :)

djg
04-22-2007, 12:22 PM
Sorry I missed it--maybe next time, if there's a bit more of a horizon.

Serotta PETE
04-22-2007, 08:53 PM
Come ride with us next weekend. If anyone needs directions let me know.

The ride SAT should be lots of fun and there is a Criterium in Chapel Hill on SUNDAY,

WE might even go out from some wine and ......

Pete

Brian Smith
04-23-2007, 07:27 PM
Come ride with us next weekend. If anyone needs directions let me know.

The ride SAT should be lots of fun and there is a Criterium in Chapel Hill on SUNDAY,

WE might even go out from some wine and ......

Pete

...and ?????
Never mind, don't tell me what I've missed.

I hope y'all had fun.